Spdening Time With My Co-member

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 4: SPENDING TIME WITH MY CO-MEMBER

REMINDER: The main speaker is BARO-OPPA. Don't forget that :P. Enjoy reading ^^.

 


 

The other day, we spent our time together in the dorm. We play around while cleaning our dorm. After cleaning it, we rest in our living room. We eat together, chat along, and of course we won't forget to play too. That's the thing we always enjoyed doing.

 

"Baro-ah, how's the letter? Who is she?" Sandeul-ah start the conversation.

"She? I-I don't know!" I said, and that's not a lie after all, right.

"Did she mention where she living?" CNU-hyung asked.

"Nope!" I said and think. "But the letter is written in hangul." I added.

"Really? Maybe you can meet her someday, right?" Jinyoung-hyung said and everyone agreed.

 

He smile at me and then Channie finally approached to us. I notice a puppy stuff toy on his arms and I got confused, then I asked.

"Channie-ah, where did you get that puppy stuff toy?" I said, and everyone look at me, then Sandeul-ah laugh.

"Eh? Well, do you remember the Cutie Shop Cafe hyung?" Channie-ah asked, I nodded as my answer. "Then why you did not remember that I bought it there?" He confusely asked.

 

I try to remember why, then I suddenly remember a face of a girl. That's it! That time, I was only looking at her. She really captured my eyes and I don't even want my eyes let off of her. 'The Cutie Shop Cafe!' I thought, and then something flashback on my head, that is the shop indicated on Annchan's letter. 'Could it be her? Is she the one?' A lot of thought and question are coming on my mind but as usual, my co-members interrupt me.

 

"Baro-ah what's the problem? Can't really remember? Or what?" He asked.

"N-Nothing hyung. But ...." I paused and think.

"But what?" CNU-hyung and Sandeul-ah unite and excited to hear what I'm trying to say.

"But the Cutie Shop Cafe name, that shop is indicated on Annchan's letter." I said.

"Really? Then there's really a chance to meet her." Jinyoung-hyung said and happy for me.

"Hyung can we go back to that shop again?" Channie-ah asked.

"That's a good idea! What do you think? CNU-hyung is asking for Jinyoung-hyung permission, and he smile at him as an answer.

"Whoa! Yahoo! That's great." Sandeul-ah excitedly said. "I want to buy some cute stuff to that shop to." He added.

"What about you Baro-ah?" Jinyoung-hyung asked.

"Huh? Ah ..... Yeah!" I answered and simply smile.

 

CNU-hyung and Channie already start talking about when we'll go to that shop. They seem really excited planning that and I feel the same way too. Finally I got the feelings that I can meet her now. While the two are busy and happily planning, Sandeul-ah decided to joined them. The combining of Sandeul-ah makes them too noisy. I, I was just sitting on a sofa, then Jinyoung-hyung simply approached to me and sit next to me.

 

"Baro-ah can you tell me the truth?" He is our leader after all, and my hyung too. I know he'll understand me.

"Actually hyung I really don't know who she is. But do you remember when I enter that room?" I asked and pointing the room where Annchan used it on my dream. He nodded as his answer and speak.

"And that time you were searching for a girl named ......" He paused and I nodded.

"Exactly, the name Annchan! I know it's strange to search for her in reality, but I still did without telling to anyone." I explained and blush.

"Then why did you tried to find her?" He asked and I got confused too, but I manage to answer him though.

"It's because, because I feel a strange feeling for that girl." I shyly said.

"Don't be shy! We, your co-member will always support you on your decision. And if that's strange feeling of yours can make you happy, then its fine." He ended, patted my head and smile at me.

 

That smile of him really can make anyone feel safe and encouraging is great. He left me for a minute and joined the others. After telling it to him, I feel more comfortable and relief. A few minutes, I then decided to join the other. While happily planning on going back to that shop, Sandeul-ah kept on teasing me and teasing me. It's somewhat annoying, but I can do anything to stop him, so I just let it. I did not say to them what I told to Jinyoung-hyung, but If the right time has come, I will tell it to them too.