Finally Convinced Her

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 20: FINALLY CONVINCED HER!

 


 

 

NARRATION BY THE AUTHOR:

 

Baro got a shock when Jinyoung suddenly appeared and speak. He feels so ashamed to them, especially to Sandeul who give up what he feels for Annchan. Everyone is in shock. Annchan don’t even know how to react on what Jinyoung said to her. That time, everyone remained silent, but Baro broke it.

 

“Jinyoung it’s okay.” He said, smile at Annchan and said, “Annchan I just wanted you to know how I felt for you. You don’t have to love me back if you really don’t want. I’m just glad I finally confess it now.” He ended.

 

Annchan can’t still act and feel so bad on what happening. But when Baro was about to step back and leave the shop, she finally speak. “Baro-oppa, you know I like you. I love you Cha Sun Woo!” She pause and the tears start to fall again. Baro stop for a while and face Annchan.

 

“That’s the truth oppa, but …..” She paused, look at them and continued, “but I don’t think we can be together. I don’t have any courage to be your girl because I’m just an ordinary girl and you’re an idol. And I just think that we are together making me realize that it can just ruin your career and I don’t want it.” She ended.

 

Baro step closer to her, wiped her tears and said, “Don’t worry about it Annchan.”

The other finally walks towards them. Channie speak and said, “That’s right! You don’t have to worry. We’re here to support both of you.” He ended with an encouraging smile.

“And we’ll make sure that the company and the other will be doing the same thing.” Shinwoo said, ruffled her hair.

“Stop crying now!” Sandeul obnoxiously said, pinched her cheeks and added, “Baro-ah choose you and I know that he’ll make sure to protect you from anyone.” He assured her.

 

 

Instead of giving them a warm smile, Annchan start to cry again, but they just laugh at it. She pouted on them and thank them as well. They already convinced her, however, it’s not meant that they are already a couple and she clarified it to them.

 

“Barrio-oppa, you just convinced me about how we felt for each other, but that’s not meant that we’re already a couple.” She said and pouted at the last part.

Sandeul laugh and said, “Awww! That’s bad. What are you going to do Baro-ah?” He’s trying to tease Baro.

“It’s okay! Then I’ll make a way to have her as my girlfriend.” Baro said and wipe the budding tears in his eyes.

 

They start teasing them again, this time, they both feel shy about it. Unlike before they can play along with it. Guess they’ll be having an overnight at the shop. Why? Because it’s already 11:30 in the evening and they are still in the shop. They felt the hunger on the midnight and ask for some food to Annchan. We’ll it’s Baro’s fault, he made them worry and didn’t manage to finish their dinner.

 

BARO’s POV:

 

`I feel so happy that I finally confess my feelings for Annchan. And now, I have to make a plan to be her boyfriend, so I can call her mine as my girlfriend. Still, I need the Company’s permission. I want them to know about it so it won’t be a big problem if something happened. After that, I will continue courting her.` Sigh, my co-member, I was busy thinking about it when they suddenly mess up with me.

 

“Baro-ah what are you thinking of?” Channie-ah asked.

“I’m thinking a way to make Annchan be my girlfriend.” I said without any doubt and got blush when I realize that everyone heard it.

“Awww~ Our squirrel Baro is really in love and serious to Annchan.” Shinwoo-hyung is still teasing me.

“Let see if you can do it.” Sandeul-ah seemed trying to challenge me and put his arms around Annchan’s shoulders.

“Hey put out your arms to her.” I said, they laugh at me.

“Don’t make Baro get jealous. He is too sensitive when it comes to Annchan.” Jinyoung-hyung are joining them now on teasing me.

 

Oh come on! Why’s everyone loves to tease me? Everyone is teasing me and I feel so shy. But even Annchan is joining them on teasing me. I can’t believe this girl hmm. I feel really shy, but since she’s joining them and look so happy, I feel happy too.

 

END.

 

ANNCHAN’s POV:

 

I feel happy to know that Baro-oppa like me, but I can still feel a dread inside me. Should I need to continue this? I don’t know! Can I manage to take it for long? I don’t think so! He is an idol and famous after all. Still, I want to have and take this chance. A chance to feel how Baro-oppa can love an ordinary girl like me.

 

“Stop teasing me now!” Baro-oppa suddenly broke my thoughts, “No matter what happen, I will go to court her. Even it will take a long time for her to be my girlfriend, I will go to wait.” He ended and pouted.

“Can you keep it as a promise?” Sandeul-ah asked, he nodded as he answered a strong yes.

When I heard what he said, I suddenly speak, “But oppa, I don’t think I can handle being your girl. As I said, I don’t want to ruin your career. And being an idol girlfriend, I don’t think I can handle every problem that will going to happen.” I ended.

“Don’t think about the problems Annchan. I’ll promise to protect you and won’t let anyone hurt you.” He said and made me smile.

“Komawoyo oppa! I can’t promise that I can fight for it, but I’ll try to since I like you.” I said with a little courage inside me about what I said.

 

We almost spend our time talking about me and Baro-oppa. I apologize to Jinyoung-ah also about what happened earlier since I guess I hurt his feelings. This night, this day, there so many things that happened and I can’t still believe. By the way, we’re not a couple arasseo? Well, the way what’s happening make it look like that already. Everyone is cheering for us and I thank them. I lend my trust to Baro-oppa and to others. Baro-oppa did the same way. Then Jinyoung-ah suddenly said.

 

“Annchan be ready to show yourself to our company on the next day.” He ended and everyone just looks at me.

 

Baro-ah seems not going to argue about it and want it also. And since I wanted to be Baro-oppa’s girlfriend, I guess I don’t have a choice but to come along with them.

 

END.