I Got A Letter From Her

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 3: I HAVE A LETTER FROM HER ^o^

REMINDER: The main speaker is BARO-OPPA. Don't forget that :P. Enjoy reading ^^.

 


 

Today is another day to meet our fans or let me say our beloved BANA. It is really hard and stressful, but it doesn't matter as long as we are enjoying what we're doing. And seeing the BANA is happy, makes us happy too. Stressful and tiredness is all gone out because of them.

 

After the performance, we let the fans have time to have our autographs and take pictures together with us. As usual, we receive a lot of presents, and I'm happy to have it, as well the other. Time has already passed and it's time for us to leave. We bid a good bye and thanks to our fans and finally leave. On our way home, I made myself busy again. I have been just about to start reading some messages when Jinyoung-hyung suddenly speak.

 

"Baro-ah!" He said, I look at him with a question why on my face, then he continued, "Baro-ah, I guess this is yours." He said and refering to the letter. I was about to pick it, but Sandeul-ah made it first.

He slowly read the name of the sender, "A-A-N-N-C-H-A-N?" He ended and that made me feel excited.

 

I already picked the letter from him and see the name that is really written is. I'm too excited to read it and forget about the members that for surely curious about it. Then I look back to them and I was right. They were looking at me really confuse and that made me feel shy. I changed my sudden excitement and face them.

 

"Why you guys looking at me like that?" I simply asked.

"U-Uhm hyung, why so excited to that letter?" Channie asked.

"Do you know who is the sender?" CNU-hyung asked, and many more question is coming from them.

"Let him alone guys. Maybe he just really learned how to appreciate fans' messages." Jinyoung-hyung said and smile at me.

 

He saved me again, I thank him by smiling at him. They look back at me, and decided to leave me alone. I open the letter and start reading it.

 


 

BARO-OPPA,

 

              Anyeong oppa ^^. I give this letter to Jinyoung-oppa because I was too shy to give it to you personally. Hopefully Jinyoung-oppa notice that this is for you and I wish you have a time to read this.

                 By the way oppa, I want to congratulate everyone of you for your success on your new album, you guys really are the best :D keep up the good work. And oppa, there's one thing I want you to know too. Promise me to keep it as a secret okay.

                    *I whisper* You are my main bias and I really like you oppa. I like the way you rap, I wish to be a good rapper like you ^^. SSSHHHH, it's a secret okay :P.

                     But don't worry oppa, I like them as well. Because there's no B1A4 if you guys are not united, right oppa? Oppa, how I wish to be your friend, and I know how impossible it too. But you know, it doesn't matter too. As long you guys are happy, I can be happy too from where I was ^^.

                          I guess it's the end of my letter. 'Til next time oppa. Again, keep up the good work oppa, good luck :D. FIGHTING! Hope you can come to see me in twitter too he he ;D. I have too many request. Bye oppa, thanks for your time in reading this message ^^.

 

                         :::: annchan44_baro (twitter/ym) if you just want to :P

        VISIT ME : Cutie Shop Cafe ^^

 

                                                                                                                                    Annchan :))

 


 

Finally done reading the letter. I can feel that it's really her, the girl in my dream. I want to see her and meet her, but how? Is there really a chance? I want it so badly, I hope to get a chance. But wait, the letter is a Korean writting, is that really her? How can I prove it? And the Cutie Shop Cafe, it sounds familiar.