A Sad-Happy Ending

My Sweet Nightmare

I was happy that my impossible dream finally became tru. But is this really true ? I just cannot still believe it. It's been a week since we became an official couple. Thank god their president accept the fact of it.

"Hey what are you thinking?," Baro-oppa surprised me.
"N-Nothing! What is you doing here?," I asked.
"Want to go on a date with me?," he asked and that made me feel excited. "Hey come on loet's go now." he added, hold my hands and pulled me.

This date of us seems familiar. It looks really the same on our first date. The date where I told to his fans that I am his girlfriend. And made me happy that he even act as my boyfriend.

On our date, we even did the same thing. The other thing that change is we are now official couple.

"Annchan!" he said, and hold my hand. "Can you please close your eyes?" he asked.
"Wae?" I asked.
"Please!" he said, so I follow him. A few moments, "You can open your eyes now," he said.
"What did you do?" I asked because my hand seems feel numb. Then he showed my hand with a ring on it. He evens show his own that have the same ring.

"Annchan, I am not asking you to marry me now. Nevertheless, I want this two (bracelet and ring) to tie us together and forever. But not just forever. I want this to tie us for eternity and til death." he said and hug me.

"Oppa!" I said. "We do not need this thing. I already tie myself to you." I added, he laugh. "What so funny?" I pouted.
"N-Nothing!" he said and touches my face.

He looked in my eyes. Little by little, I suddenly felt Baro-oppa's lip into mine. I close my eyes and kiss him back.

 



BARO's POV:

We went home with a smile in our lips. My co-member are still teasing us around. We were still always hanging out together in the living room. Chatting along and joking with one another.

"Gotta go sleep now." Sandeul-ah said.
"Me too." Gongchan-ah yawn.
"Maybe we all need to sleep now." Annchan thought.
"Right!", Jinyoung said.

Then everyone stand up from where they were sitting.
"Good night oppa," she said and approached to me. "You too oppa. Sweet dreams." she ended and gave me a good night kiss.
"Good night Annchan." I said and did the same thing. Yhen we finally go to our own rooms and sleep.

END.

 



When I awake, I slowly open my eyes. I do not know what is happening, but the room seemes change. I just think its one of Baro-oppa's surprise. However, the room seems really familiar to me. Then I finally awake, I start observing the room and I know it was room where I live for a long time. I even walk towards the window and observe the view outside. I close my eyes for the second time and slap myself too. I open it but still nothing change, then my brother came in my room and that made me cry.

"N-Noona! W-Why are you crying?" he asked and approached to me, then I hug him and cry more and more.
"Dongsaeng-ah!" I cried out loud. I did not say anything and just continued crying. Then he decided to left me alone.

I stay in my room for a hour and think about it. I laugh at myself, I looki on his picture and thought.

"BARO-OPPA WHY DO YOU NEED TO GIVE ME A NIGHTMARES LIKE THAT? I THOUGHT IT WAS REALLY TRUE. I HOPE I DID NOT AWAKE FROM REALITY. I KNOW IT'S CRAZY, BUT KNOWING THAT IT'S JUST A DRAM IS REALLY BREAKING MY HEART. I KNOW BEING WITH TOGETHER IS REALLY IMPOSSIBLE. I'M SO STUPID. HOWEVER, OPPA, IS THERE STILL A CHANCE THAT OUR DREAM BE TRUE? STILL, THANKS FOR SUCH KIND OF NIGHTMARE OPPA. IT MAYBE PAINFUL TO BE AWAKE IN REALITY BUT I'M HAPPY TO HAVE THAT WONDERFUL DREAM"

My tears are still falling and my heart still aching. I cannot help myself but to cry.
"Oppa, I promise to love you forever, not just forever but for eternity and til my death." I said what he told to me in my dream.
And I start my days like that. It's a weird but I do not want to forget that dream because it's too precious to me.

 



BARO's POV:

I awake in a good mood. I go outside my room and already check Annchan in her room. However, when I enter, the room is so empty. Then my co-member enter the room too.

"Baro-ah, what is you doing here?" Jinyoung-hyung asked.
"W-Where's Annchan?" I asked.
"Annchan? Who is she?" Gongchan asked and that made me feel confuse.
"Is she your friend?" Shinwoo-hyung asked, and I just think that they were just joking around.
"No she is not. Do not joke around" I said.
"Annchan?" Sandeul-ah speak. "I think I know that name." he added.
"Of course you know her." I said.
"You were speaking out her name earlier when you were sleeping" he said,and I just remain silent.
"Baro-ah you should take a shower now arasseo" Jinyoung-hyung said and they leave me alone in the room.

I observe the room and feels like I can sense her presence inside the room. Then a tears fall in my eyes and I thought.

"ARE YOU REALLY ONLY MY DREAM? BUT WHY I CAN SENSE YOU HERE? WHY MY HEART TELLING ME THAT THIS IS THE DREAM AND NOT THE REALITY? I HOPE THAT DREAMS NEVER END. WHO ARE YOU BY THE WAY? IS THERE A CHANCE THAT WE CAN MEET EACH OTHER? IT'S CLEAR TO ME NOW THAT WHAT I'M EXPECTING THIS MORNING IS A DREAM. BUT WHY MY HEART SEEMS STILL BEATING FOR YOU? AND FEELS LIKE I DO REALLY FALL FROM YOU"

Then a thing under the bed captured my eyes. It's a letter from one of the fan, then a smile form in my lips.
"I know you are true. I promise to search for you. I know I can find you. And I will not give up on you." I said.

My day is somewhat weird. A dream that made me fall for someone I do not know is crazy. And for me, I know that I will never ever forget that nightmare.

 

END.

 


 

Author's note :

 

Finally done. I am planning to make a season 2. However, I feel lazy to do it now. Since I know I can't gain a lot of readers huhu T.T. And by the way, thanks to all my subscriber here. I really appreciate you guys. love you!