B1A4's New Chingu

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 9: B1A4's NEW CHiNGU :))

REMINDER: The main speaker is BARO-OPPA. Don't forget that :P. Enjoy reading ^^.

 


 

While sitting on a bus and riding, I suddenly remember my daily routine when I'm just the simple person Cha Sun Woo. I was happy riding the bus to somewhere that --- is the only one who knows where it's going. Yeah! I don't know where we're going. I'm happy looking outside but the place that already passed by us. Whoa! Great! Now I know, but I have to make sure.

 

"Jinyoung-hyug, where are we going?" I asked innocently.

"Is the way through not familiar to you?" CNU-hyung asked. I simply look outside and pretend not.

""You're a liar!" CNU-hyung said.

"I agree!" Chanie-ah said. "We're going to Cutie Shop Cafe." He added, finally confirmed. I'm right!

"Are you excited?" Sandeul-ah asked with an expression I don't know how to describe.

"Excited? For what?" I said, he pinched my cheeks tightly and put his arms around my neck.

"Oh come on. Don't fool me around!" He let go off me and added, "You are excited to see Annchan."

 

He starts teasing me. But the way he tease me is not the one I used to see. As time passed by, I just played along with him until we arrived at the shop. As usual, the shop is full of costumer. Thankfully we arrived at a right time. We come inside and saw Annchan is already there. We approached to her, and Jinyoung-hyung patted her shoulder from the back.

 

ANNCHAN's POV:

 

When I came home on my cafe (and at the same time my house), I excitedly approached to Hyunjae-unnie. I happily say to her all the happenings on the show. She tried to listen to me even though it somewhat irritating (that's what I think). In the middle of our conversation, someone suddenly patted my shoulder from the back. I turn around to see who it is, and it made me surprised when I recognize that it was the B1A4.

 

"Jin ...." I was cut off by him when he act to me not to mention his name. "Come follow me!" I said and we have gone ahead upstair.

 

Since the second floor is big enough for us (it also has a living room) I let them stay there. They put out their disguises and seems they also sweating too much. I left for a moment and pick some water to give to them. Then I start the conversation.

 

"What are you guys doing here?" I confusely asked.

"We want you to join us on our celebration!" CNU-oppa answered and give me a smile.

"Really?" I smirked, crossed her arms and added, "And who planned this?" I asked and they pointed Jinyoung-hyung.

"That's true! Can you?" He asked.

"But why?" I asked and laugh a little.

"Because we feel comfortable with you. And you're also my friend now." Channie-oppa said.

"Right! We are npw friend, isn't we?" Sandeul-oppa asked.

"Let's reverse. Are you guys my friends now?" I asked and waiting for their answer.

"Of course!" Baro-oppa suddenly speak. "So who tells you it's impossible!" He added and guess he remember what I wrote on the letter.

"That's right! You are. So can you?" Jinyoung-oppa asked, I nodded happily and they smile at me.

 

After knowing that they are my friends now, I stand up and fix myself. They look confused and I raised my eyebrows to them. I crossed my arms for the second time and said, "What are you guys waiting for? Come on! Hurry up and stand up now."

 

END.

 

Every time she is with us, I am always losing my voice and my control. And now, knowing that we will be having a celebration with her is really exciting. And I'm happy that I gave the favor she's asking for. I smile at myself and thought, 'Is this happening really true? The girl in my dream is now here standing in front of me. Talking to me and always there to stay with us. I can't still believe, but I wish that this time, this girl with us is not a nightmare anymore!'