B1A4's POV

My Sweet Nightmare

BARO's POV :

 

Their daughter finally faces us, she is not really that beautiful, but she's still having the guts to attract another person. As I observe, she is cute the way she smiles, but somewhat snobby and a moody person.

 

While having thoughts about her, her dad suddenly speaks.

"Introduce yourself to them now" he said.

"Wait !", she said, stand and face us. "Annyeonghasaeyo, Song Ann Chan imnida. Manaseo bangapsupnida", she started, bow about 90 degrees, then look at us again and smile. "And I'm glad to see you BARO-OPPA, SANDEUL-OPPA, GONGCHAN-OPPA, JINYOUNG-OPPA & SHINWOO-OPPA", she ended and we all look surprised even her family.

 

"How did you know them already ?", her dad asked with amazement.

"I'm a K-pop lover and you are not. That's the reason", she said and we laughed. "They are B1A4, and one of my favorite K-pop group", she added.

 

I still can believe that she knows us. And hearing her sweet voice calling us oppa for the first meet is really making me feel happy. I don't know why but I can't take my eyes on her. And I already felt a strange feeling about her.

 

END.

 


 

SANDEUL's POV :

 

*Wow ! she knows us*, I thought when she finally ended introducing herself. And base on telling out our names, it seems that its our label on her heart. And I'm happy to know that I am the second HA HA. By the way, it's our secret SSSSSHHH. I can sense that something cheesy is going to happen to :D.

 

END.

 


 

GONGCHAN's POV :

 

"What a cute name !", I said when she finally finished introducing. "We have CHAN word in both of our name", I added and do some of my aegyo move ^^.

 

Well, just like her I am happy to meet her and to have a new neighbor that cute as her. And I'm also happy to know that she is one of the BANA :)).

 

END.

 


 

JINYOUNG's POV :

 

This girl standing in front of us now is slightly awesome. She looks cute (for me) especially the way she smiles. And she is somewhat looking cool too. Actually, BARO is the one I really notice. Asking why ? It is because it seems that he is interested with her. I am not sure about it, but that's what I sense.

 

END.

 


 

SHINWOO's POV :

 

As a gentleman, I stand up from where I was sitting. I walk towards her, and smile.

"Nice to meet you too", I handed my hand to shake mine to her. And as I sense, everyone's feel jealous (that's the feeling that they always have). So they stand up too and did the same thing.

 

END.