I'm So Lucky !

My Sweet Nightmare

As I expected, B1A4 that I know by only watching is really kind and friendly. They are fun to be with and really easy to get close to them. And I'm really happy and lucky to know that they are my neighbor.

 

"Oppa's don't you have any work today ? I mean you guys are busy person, right ?", I asked.

"Actually it is our free day", Jinyoung-oppa said, and as usual, he always the sweet smile on his lips.

"Really ?", My brother suddenly speaks and look excited.

"Ne ! Wae ?", Baro-oppa asked.

"So can you guys stay here all day long ?", I was impressed with what he asked. (Good boy HA HA)

"Uhm, it's up to your parents", Baro-oppa said and feels like he want it to.

"Can they appa ?", he asked, and me is praying in my mind, hoping they will say yes.

"Um, it's fine with me", my mom said, then I look at my dad.

"It's fine. So I guess we need to prepare lots foods for them. It's already 10:00, excuse us for now" my dad said and left us outside.

 

They left us together with B1A4, and an awkward silence covered all surroundings. But Sandeulie-oppa broke it together with Baro-oppa and Gongchan-oppa. They were playing around together with my brother. While the two matured (I guess), Jinyoung-oppa and Shinwoo-oppa stayed in the seat together with me. We start chatting around, until we ended up in a question and answer portion.

 

"So how old are you ?", Shinwoo-oppa asked.

"I am 17 years old", I answered.

"Not bad for him", Jinyoung-oppa said, look at me from head-to-foot, and I was confused.

"Tell me who is your crush among the 5 of us", Shinwoo-oppa suddenly asked. "It is our secret only", he whispered.

I was about to answer them in a lie but Jinyoung-oppa suddenly speak up.

"Let me guess", he said and start thinking. "It's BARO-ah, right ?", he said, I blush.

"T-That's not true. A-All of you are my crush", I denied, pouted and keep on denying.

"Oh come on. Don't be shy. Don't deny it", Shinwoo-oppa is starting teasing me.

"He is right. And it is obvious you know", Jinyoung-oppa doing the same thing as Shinwoo-oppa.

"I'm not denying it. I'm telling *a Lie* the truth", I pouted.

"Arasseo ! If that's what you said", Jinyoung-oppa said and they both start laughing at me.

 

They just keep on laughing while teasing me. And that feels making my face feels getting hotter and redder. I feel really shy knowing that Jinyoung-oppa already analyze me for a very short time. Is that really obvious ? But I guess it's not. I did not even made a move to make it obvious. Then I just let them, and continued chatting with them.

 


 

Authors note :

Oh so sad : (( I still don't have subscriber. But I hope I have at least reader :((. huhu