Confession (can't convinced her)

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 19: CONFESSION (Can't Convinced Her)

REMINDER: The main speaker is BARO-OPPA. Don;t forget that :P. Enjoy reading ^^.

 


 

SANDEUL's POV:

 

When we went home, Baro already entered our room. I just let him that time and tagged along with the other. Time had passed and he's still not going out of our room. I let it for the second time to think that he is just sleeping. On the dinner time, I decided yo call him out loud and ask to eat with us.

 

“Baro-ah!” I called out his name, but there’s no response. “Baro-ah~.” I called for the second time.

“Yah! Stop shouting.” Shinwoo-hyung command with an annoyed tone. “Go check him now on your room.” He added, I scratched my head but then follow.

 

I knock the door for three times and still no answer. Then I decided to just enter the room. When I enter, the room is so peaceful and empty. I run back to the living room where the other is eating. They all look confused and I spell it out.

 

“Baro-ah is not in our room.” I said.

“Mwo?” They unite.

“Come to call him now.” Jinyoung-hyung is panicking.

 

He starts calling out our manager to check if Baro gone there. We tried to call him to and find that he left the phone in our room. Jinyoung-hyung also already confirmed that Baro is not on the entertainment nor on the practice room. The only place we know that he will go is the cutie shop café and we  have already gone ahead there.

 

END.

 

This is it, I will confess to her now. I already made my mind, I don’t want to lose this girl talking and laughing in front of me. I know it can ruin our friendship, still, I know that there’s a chance that we can be together. I know my feelings for her, and I know how she felt for me also. Everyone knows it, the only thing I need is to confess.

 

“Annchan!” I said really seriously.

“W-What is it oppa?” She asked and look so nervous.

“I-I want to tell you ….” I paused, gulp and try to have more confidence.

“Tell it already!” She pouted and still nervous, then I smile at her.

I hold her hand first and said, “Don’t be nervous!” She pouted, I continued, “I just wanted you to know that I like you Annchan.” I finally confess it.

 

She remained silent for a moment. I can’t explain her reaction. I feel so nervous now about what she’ll answer to me. But then, I just let her think about it. Actually I’m not expecting for her answer now, I just wanted her to know it. After a minute, she finally speaks.

 

“Don’t joke around oppa.” She laughs a little and stand. “You may be is hungry. I’ll go get some food for you.” She ended and I can’t believe she just take it as a joke.

 

On her first step, I already hold her hand to make her stop. I stand from my seat and step closer to her.

“Look, I’m serious about my feelings. Don’t take it as a joke.” I sadly said and trying to convince her.

 

ANNCHAN’s POV:

 

I felt the sincerity of Baro. I want to jump up and down on what I heard. Still, I know that I’m not the right girl for him. Our life had a big difference, he is too famous for a girl like. Too handsome and I can say almost perfect, and there are many girls that’s more fit for him. I know he has found better than me, a right girl for him and sad to say but it’s not me.

 

“Oppa!” I said and pulled back my hand. “Come on oppa, you don’t have to act now. Shinwoo-ah and Channie-ah are not here.” I added and did not manage to control my emotions.

“But ….” I cut off what he’s trying to say.

“Yah Cha Sun Woo! I know that you knew how I felt for you. So please don’t take it too seriously and play along with it.” I said, then he wiped out my tears.

“Yah I’m not playing around. Even though I don’t know how you felt for me, I will still go to confess my feelings for you. And that feeling is, I love you, I like you.” He said, trying to convince me. “You are the girl that I’m in love with my dream, and I manage to find you because of these feelings. So please don’t take it as a joke and believe me.” He said with a teary eye and still trying to smile to me.

 

I astonished at what I heard. I can’t believe he had a dream that same on mine. I can’t say anything, I mean I really can’t imagine that he will do everything to search for me. That dream is really impossible, my reason why I did not waste any time to make it true. But this idol named Baro, how did he manage to make it? Why he is trying to make it true? Is what he feels for me really true? I don’t know! It may be true, but I still don’t have the courage and rights to be his girl.

 

Narration by the Author:

 

The other finally came in the shop. They already entered the shop and saw Annchan and Baro. They seemed to have a serious conversation. However, even though that’s the situation, Jinyoung decided to walk towards them. While walking towards them, Jinyoung suddenly stop when he heard what Annchan said.

 

“Come on oppa! You mean that dream? I got that dream too. Are you trying to make it true?” She said and made Jinyoung and Sandeul shock.

“Yeah! I am absolutely going to do everything to make it true. Why can’t you believe that I like you?” Baro said.

“Because that dream is impossible to become true. It’s just a dream oppa. And your feelings? It’s just made you confused.” Annchan smirked and the tears keep falling.

 

Jinyoung did not take what Annchan said to Baro. He knows how hard he tried to find the girl in his dream. He knows that it is impossible, but he manages to do it. For Jinyoung, seeing Baro in a pain is making him more feel hurt, him walk closer to them and speak.

 

“Annchan, I know that Baro’s feelings for you are true. I saw how hard he tried just to search for you. Yeah it’s impossible, we all know it, but he manages to find you right? Everyone knows you, the girl from his dream and the girl he learned to love and only one he wanted to love. You can say it’s crazy to do it, but can you just make believe on his own feelings? And if you don’t like to be his girl, can you just spell it out? And I’ll be the one to convince him to stop after you.”
 Jinyoung said and made Annchan to just cry out loud.

 

Everyone is in shock. They don’t know what will going to happen. Is Annchan really don’t like Baro? What will going to happen now?

 


 

AUTHOR's NOTE:

 

I lost one subscriber :(( well I worth it since I'm not updating anymore T__T. I'm really sorry for not updating for too long. I'm just busy in school now and because I'm saving my allowance to buy the B1A4's album :((. Jeongmal mianhae *bows*

 

daydreamergirl   unnie :(( still here? huhu T__T mianhae for not updating :(( I hope your still waiting for my update waaaaaaaah huhuhuhu