Plan

My Sweet Nightmare

I go back to my rom and did not intend to go outside anymore. I feel sorry for lying to him. I don’t even want to leave here with this situation. But I don’t have the courage now, that’s the problem. I can’t face him now anymore. I feel so shy to him and I feel mad to myself to let me to be close to him.

 

JINyoung’s POV : (til end of the chapter)

 

When I left Annchan alone, I was with the other/ We just walk along even Baro-ah is ot with us. We don’t even know here he is. As we went back home, there we saw Baro-ah sitting on the sofa. He look so down so we approached to him.

 

“Yah ! What’s the matter ?” I asked.

“Hyung, do you know why Annchan is trying to ignore me ?” he asked directly, and I guess I know the reason.

“Uhm, I don’t know” I lied, but I think its because Annchan think that we were trying to stop her for being close to him.

“Ne Baro-ah, tell us, do you like Dongsaeng-ah ?” Sandeul-ah asked.

 

The silence first covered us. But then, he look at us with a teary eye and tried to speak.

 

“Yeah ! I like her. I do really like her” he said.

“Since when ?” Gongchan-ah asked.

“Since the first time we met her” he said.

“Then why don’t you confess it to her ?” Shinwoo-hyung suggest.

“How can I ?” and a tears finally fall from his eyes. “She’s ignoring me now and she said she was planning to go back in philippines” he added, what a crying boy.

 

I thought, ‘Going back to philippines ? As I remember I already asked her about that before. And she saud that she’s still want to aty here for more months. Aww it seems that she really want to ignore him’.

 

“Really ? Aww, that’s bad” Sandeul-ah said.

“Did she tell when ?” I asked, and a plan is already coming in my mind.

“She did not tell me when” he said, meaning it’s not really true.

“It’s okay Baro-ah” Gongchan said, trying to comfort him.

 

We just keep on talking about it. We finally success in our first mission. We allready proved that both of them is in love with each other. What a mess and bad we are right heh.

 

On the next day, we can see how Annchan trying to avoid Baro-ah. While Baro-ah seems in a pain. And I feel really sorry about it. I promise to ask for their forgiveness after thus. Then I gathered the other member and start planning.

 

“Guys we need to fix this problem that we start” I said and sigh.

“Jinyoung is right. They both in a pain now” Shinwoo-hyung agreed.

“Then what are we going to do now ?” Gongchan asked, and look feel sorry about it too.

“Remember what Baro-ah told to us ?” I asked.

“About what ?” Shinwoo-ah asked.

“About Annchan’s plan” I said.

“Yeah I remember” Gongchan and Sandeul unite.

“Then what about that ?” Shinwoo-hyung asked.

“We can use that. But we need to lie again” I sigh.

“Wah ! We are full of sin to them now” Sandeul pouted and look down.

“Don’t worry. Let’s just fix them and ask for their forgiveness after” I said to give them a courage.

“Yeah ! We can do it” Sandeul-ah said.

 

Then we finally start planning everything. I can say that this plan of us is nice but still bad. I’m just hoping that this plan will work.

 

Weeks had pass and we are now ready to start what we planned. Since it is our practice day, Anchan did not come with us. She choose to stay in the dorm. In the afternoon, we were about going back to entertainment.

 

“Eh ? Annchan text me all f a sudden” I said, and everyone come close to me except Baro.

“Wae ? Come on hyung read it now” Sandeul-ah said.

 

I open the message and read it, “Ne oppa, I’m going to leave now. Sorry for not telling this in perso. But thank you so much for taking care of me about 1 month. Bye oppa” I ended.

 

“Mwo ? Going to leave ?” Shinwoo-ah said.

“Let me see” Gongchan said, he was about going to pick the phone but Baro-ah made it first and read the text message.

“Stop the car’ he suddenly said.

“Where are you going ?” Sandeul-ah asked.

“Going back hoe to check her. Can I ?” he said and look really worried.

 

He did not even intend to wait for our answer. He walk out to the van and get a taxi to go back in dorm. When we saw that it was already too far, I ask the driver to follow them.

 

“Hope he can confess it now” Gongchan said.

“Yeah I hope that too” Sandeul-ah said.

“By the way, how did that message popped out on your phone Jinyoung ?” Hyung asked.

 

FLASHBACK.

 

In the morning I borrowed Annchan’s phone. There I text myself using her phone and delete it on her sent items so there will be not evidence.

 

In the afternoon, I start acting that Annchan suddenly text me. And since I know Baro-ah will just panicked. I know that it doesn’t matter to him what time or day I received that text. And I was right.

 

END OF FLASHBACK.

 

“Eh ? Let me see hyung” Gongchan said and obsereve it. “Wah ! This text was sent this early in the morning” he notice, I smile at him.

“Hyung, you fooled us too” Sandeul-ah said.

 

Then we finally arrived at the dorm. Since we can hide from the entrance, we made ourself hide there. And we can see Annchan and Baro-ah from here. They were standing in the living room. We just keep hiding and silent to witness what will going to happen.

 


 

Author's note :

the reason why I'm not updating :(( its really sad to know that I don't have any new comments or subscriber :((