Company's Permission

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 21: COMPANY's PERMISSION :D

(Annchan's Full Chappie)

 


 

 

On the next day I awake a little late in the morning. `Today is the day. Aaaah! What am I going to do? Today is the day that I will meet up with their president and manager. Should I just cancel it? Can I just cancel it? No!  I can’t cancel it. I don’t want to hurt Baro-oppa nor make everyone disappoint for me. Still, I feel so nervous.` While thinking about it, Hyunjae-unnie suddenly entered my room.

 

“Annchan! I heard Baro ….” She paused and I already nodded.

“Unnie please help me.” I said as I begged her.

“Help on what?” She asked confusely.

“Today …” I paused and nervous to say it, “Today I have to come along with them and meet their manager and president.” I said and panicked, “U-Unnie what am I going to do?”

“What time do you have to go there?” She first asked.

“Lunch time!” I answered and she looks at the wall clock.

“Aaah! Pabo! It’s already 9:00 in the morning. Go get moving now and take a shower.” She command and I follow. “Don’t worry about your outfit, I’ll pick it for you.” She added.

 

I did my daily routine and spend almost half hour on the shower room. After taking a bath, I have already gone back to the dressing room where unnie is waiting. There I saw unnie stand and holding the clothes that I’m going to wear. That's my outfit and the style of my hair.

 

 

 

“Wow!” I though as I look at the mirror to see it for myself.

“Yeppuda Annchan.” Hyunjae-unnie said. “For sure if Baro-ah saw you, he will love you more.” She added and made me blush.

“Komawoyo unnie.” I said and smile at her and give her a hug.

“Good luck Annchan! You can do it.” She said and left but suddenly back and said, “Annchan, Baro-ah was already here.”

 

BARO’s POV:

 

Jinyoung-hyung and the other force me to go early in the shop. I can’t argue about it with them because I want it also. However, I didn’t manage to reach the shop in early. After doing my daily routine I have already gone ahead to the shop while the other already gone ahead to our company. When I arrive at the shop, I saw Hyunjae-ah coming from the second floor, And when she saw me, she suddenly runs back to the second floor. After waiting for a minute, Annchan finally shown herself. I got amaze on her outfit that made her more beautiful.

 

“A-Anyeong Annchan!” I greeted and walk towards her.

"Anyeong oppa.” She shyly said and blushing. “Why are you already here?” She asked.

“Huh? But it’s already lunch time and we’re already late.” I said, made her surprise and bow as she apologize. I patted her shoulder and added, “It’s okay Annchan! And by the way, you really are beautiful today.” I ended and look back at me with a shy smile.

“Komawoyo oppa!” She said.

“Shall we go now?” I asked, she nodded.

 

We have already gone ahead to the company. Inside the car, I can feel how nervous she is. I tried to make her calm down by talking and joking around. Thankfully it works on her. After the ride, we finally arrived at the company.

 

END.

 

We finally arrived at the company, while entering the company, I suddenly remember that this thing also happened in my dream. The one difference is that time, I was just a friend and not asking for their permission to accept Baro-oppa been courting me. While thinking about it, we finally reach the office of the president. Their manager and the others are already there and waiting for us. Baro-oppa bow to them and apologized for being late, I do the same thing, then the president starts the conversation.

 

“Is she the girl?” He asked Baro-oppa, he just nodded as his answer. Then the president stands on her seat and walk towards me. He starts observing me from toe to head and I feel so nervous, then he speaks, “Tell me your name.”

“S-Song Ann Chan imninda.” I said, bow about 90 degrees and added, “Bangapsumnida!”

“Yeah! Nice meeting you too.” He said and lend his hand for a shake hands and I take it. “I finally meet you now.” He added.

I got confused and look to the other, and said, “You mean …” I was cut off.

“I already know you because they were always talking about you. They already told to me everything about you.” He explained and added, “You seem a nice friend of them and they seem all like you.”

“De, komawoyo!” I said shyly and still feel so nervous.

“Since they already lend their trust in you, I guess I should do the same thing. You can have my trust now.” He said, I look at him and he smiles at me.

“Komawoyo! I promise not to break that promise.” I said and keep on thanking him.

“Great! That’s all I want to hear.” He said, then look at Baro-oppa. “Nice choice Baro-ah, you have my permission now. Since I have the role here as the father, I don’t have the rights to be the hindrance of your happiness.” He ended and made me amaze and admire him.

“Komawoyo president!” Baro-oppa said happily and hug the president.

“Stop it already. It’s so  embarrassing!” The president joke and we all laugh.

 

After having a little interview with their manager and president, I can feel the overwhelm welcome on them and on the other stuff. I feel so thankful that we made it and have their permission. Still, I’m not his girlfriend and I clarify it to them. We have a happy and great lunch, bonding this day. It’s great to meet them all and I don’t have any regret on what I decided to do.

 


 

AUTHOR's NOTE:

 

Got a ne subscriber :)) and she's a filipino ^^ haha Hello to you :)) welcome here in my Fanfic ^^ enjoy reading and keep reading my Fanfics :D don't forget to drop some comments :))