My Sweet Nightmare [Season 2]

My Sweet Nightmare

Annyeong everyone ^^. I'm here to post the preview of the season 2 of this FF :)). Just wanted to asked your opinion too ho ho. What do you think guys, should I post it in here ? Or should I make a new page for the 2nd season ? Kindly answer me ^^.

 


 

 

Dreams Can Be Real

 

CHARACTERS:

 

BARO: An idol who tried to search for an impossible girl in his dream. He is the rapper of the B1A4. Tried to read all the fans message to think that there will be a letter from the girl on his dream. He did not surrender the fact that the girl is not real. Until one day, he finally got a letter from the girl named Annchan.

 

SANDEUL: Baro's closest friend among all the members. Got a first crush when she saw the girl named Annchan. He is the main vocalist of the member. He loves teasing Baro, but something is going to change.

 

JINYOUNG: The leader of the group. The one who's always there to support and gave them an advice if they need. He is the one who already know about what Baro's doing about a month.

 

C.N.U & GONGCHAN: The co-member, the Hyung and the Maknae of the group. Always there to support and tease Baro.

 


 

NOTE:

 

In this story, the narrator or the main speaker is BARO :)). That's all I can say Ha Ha