Romantic Date

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 23: ROMANTIC DATE [PART 1]

 


 

SANDEUL's POV:

 

Finally done working. We rested for a moment and wait for Annchan and Hyunjae-ah to be ready. After waiting, hey finally show theirselves. I was amaze how beauty they are, Shinwoo-hyung and Channie-ah react on the same way. Then they start walking towards us while Annchan is pouting.

 

"Why are you pouting?" I asked a little and stand from my seat. "Let's go now!" i added.

"Eh? Where are we going now?" She asked, I just walk loser to her and hold both of her shoulder from the back.

"You trust us right?" i asked, she nodded. "So just come with us." I added, she just nodded as her answer.

 

Since we use our van, we don't have any problem to do what we planned. Shinwoo-hyung start droving and when the way through our dorm is getting closer, I also start what we need to do.

 

"i'm sorry girls but we need to put a blind fold on your eyes." I said.

"But why? You guys are really ...." She paused, look at Hyunjae who already covered her eyes. "A-Arasseo!" She said as she agreed. I smile at her and put the blind fold on her.

 

After that, we let Hynjae-ah to put out her blind fold, then I send a messages to  Baro.

 

ME: Baro-ah are you ready? We're on our way now. We'll arrive there after 15-20 minutes.

 

END.

 

While I'm busy checking myself at the mirror, I suddenly receive a message from Sandeul. It made me feel nervous and excited at the same time. Then I tell to Jinyoung-hyung what Sandeul-ah message to me. He command me to wait at the roof top and I follow him. After waiting at the roof top, they finally arrive at exactly 7:00. i got surprise when I saw Hyunjae-ah with them, and when i saw Annchan's eyes are covered. When I was about to speak, Sandeul-ah suddenly act to me to keep wuite and he let me help Annchan to sat down on a chair.

 

"Annchan wait here arasseo." Sandeul-ah said.

"Arasseo! Is Hyunjae-unniw still with me?" She asked.

"I'm here Annchan." Hyunjae-ah answered.

"Baro-ah we need to go now. Enjoy the date." Shinwoo-hyung whisper to me, raised his arms, clench his fist and added, "Fighting!"

"Komawoyo." i said, they just smile at me and already leave.

 

AT THE OTHER SIDE ...

 

The others went back inside the dorm and chat along with Jinyoung. They say how amaze they are on the settings of the date. They are wondering also what's happening at the roof top.

 

"Jinyoung-hyung, if I have a date also, help me." Channie-ah said.

"Wae? Is there someone you want to ask on a date?" Sandeul-ah asked.

"Nothing! I just want Jinyoung to help me if there is someday." Channie-ah answer cutely.

"Me too! I want Jinyoung-ah to prepare the setting of my dae." Hyunjae-ah wander and start imagining.

"Wae? I can do better that him." Shinwoo-ah said, and pouted a little.

"Guys I'm not a catterer." Jinyoung-ah said and smile at them. "But I'm willing to help you guys if you needed."

 

BACK TO THE DATE ....

 

I walk closer to Annchan and sit in the chair where I'm facing her. i first let the blind fold on her and watch her for a moment. As I'm watching her, she is pouting her lips that seems like she already felt so bored.

 

"You can put out your blind fold now." I said and sounds like she already recognize my voice.

 

ANNCHAN's POV:

 

I feel so bored because no one is talking to me and the surroundings are too peaceful. It feels like no one's around, no one's with me, but someone suddenly speak.

 

"You can put out your blind fold now." The voice said and I know it's Baro-oppa. i already did it and saw him looking at me with sweet smile on his lips.

I look around and got amaze to the view, then I asked, "What are you doing here? And where are we?"

"At the roof top of our dorm." He answered the second question.

"Really? Then who prepared this?" I asked and continue looking around.

"I and Jinyoung." He answered and added, "It's a date! Just wanted you to know." He shyly said.

"Bad oppa, you didn't ask me about it." I pouted.

"Mianhae Annchan." He apologize.

I think for a moment about it and smile at him, "It's okay opa! And I love the settings, I'm impressed." I said and look back at him. "You guys are really great doing things like this." I added and he just smile at me.

 

We just talk many things and joke around for a moment until we feel hunger. Then all of a sudden, Hyunjae-unnie and the other came carrying some stuff and food. They even brought another table and put there the things there carry.

 

END.

 

I got surprised when the others suddenly came annd carrying the foods and some stuff that made me confuse. They even brought another table to put there all the stuff they cary. Then Sandeul-ah approached to me.

 

"Baro-ah the stuff that you don't know is a gift for her arasseo." He whisper and smile at me.

"Komawo!" I said and smile back at him.

"Annchan-ah, here's the food that Baro-ah prepared for you." Jinyoung-hyung said and present it to her.

"Wow! It looks so delicious. Is you really the one who cook it?" She said as she's trying to tease me.

"Of course! I only cook it for you." I poted, then she taste it and look back at me. "How's the taste?" I asked.

"Oppa." She paused, I gulp and feel nervous. "You're so grea! it's so good." She said and brightly smile at me.

 

Everyone sigh in a relief and tease me about it. Then they let us alone. We start eating our foods first. After eating, we rest for a moment and chat, then I remember what Sandeul-ah remind me earlier. i look at the table and saw a blue box. I pick it and open to see what's inside.  The thing inside is really beautiful. It's a gold necklace with a star pendant. Then i decided to walk closer to Annchan and smile.

 

"What's with that smile oppa?" She asked, I step closer behind her without answering her, then I put the necklace on her.

"How is it?" I asked.

"Yeppuda!" She said, look at me and added, "Komawoyo oppa. Mianhae I don't have a present for you." She look down, I touch her face and move up to look at me.

"It's okay as long as you're with me it's already a grea thing for me to have." I said, she got blush and I laugh a little.

 


 

WHAT WILL GOING TO HAPPEN ON THE PART TWO? HMP GUESS IT :)) HEHE.

 

daydreamergirl11 unnie it's okay :)) you really looks busy there haha ^__^ i understand it :D and by the way, I guess I better check out your fanfic also :))