Blaming The Fans

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 32: BLAMING THE FANS!

 


 

 

SANDEUL's POV:

 

We all decided to look after them to see if everything is already fine. Everyone is talking and still can't understand why Annchan did it. Everyone feels worried about Baro, also for Annchan. When we reach the exit and go outside, we saw Baro by himself.

 

We all got surprised when he shouted, "What did you do? Why do you guys do it?"

 

Every Baro's fan got shock about it. His strength seemed lost little by little that made him to kneel in front of them and cried. He even starts confessing how bad he felt for them.

 

"BANA, BARORO, HAMBARO or whatever fans club it is. I thought you guys loved me and will always be the one who'll support me in any situation. But what's this? What did you do? All of you let my love ones break up with me and leave me here. I love her so much and I know how much she loves me too. I tried so hard for our relationship but you just broke it easily. Tell me a good reason why do you need to do it? Tell me!" He cried out loud to them.

 

Baro has a point about it. I even feel disappointed with what they did. They did not listen to what we remind to them before. I hate the fact that just because of them Baro's happiness has gone. That because of them Annchan's life became worse like a hell. I don't want to blame them, but who I can blame if I saw everything they did. We approached to Baro-ah and help him to stand up . Jinyoung-hyung keep on giving him a courage and strength. Channie-ah feel so sad about it and also crying because of what's happening. I feel mad on his fans and can't control myself anymore. Baro is my closest friend after all and seeing him like that making me really sad.

 

"Are you guys happy now? You guys are really great aren't you? You did accomplish breaking their relationship. Why don't you go to a bar for a celebration now?" I madly said, trying to control my emotions.

"Sandeul-ah, that's enough. Let's go." Shinwoo-hyung said and pulled me away with them.

 

While walking back inside the entertainment, my tears finally fall down in my eyes. Shinwoo-hyung tried to comfort me too while Jinyoung-hyung and Channie-ah is with Baro. After a minute, I then invited hyung to go to Baro to comfort him as well. I feel so mad about what happened to Baro and Annchan. I know how they love each other but because of them everything has gone.

 

END.

 

EUNHEE's POV: (BARORO’s PRESIDENT)

 

"BANA, BARORO, HAMBARO or whatever fans club it is. I thought you guys loved me and will always be the one who'll support me in any situation. But what's this? What did you do? All of you let my love ones break up with me and leave me here. I love her so much and I know how much she loves me too. I tried so hard for our relationship but you just broke it easily. Tell me a good reason why do you need to do it? Tell me!" He cried out loud to us.

 

That's right! Baro-oppa is right about it. We don't have any rights to break their relationship. May be we successfully did it, but I didn't imagine that it will hurt him so much. I felt his sincerity to Annchan. The time he's having a conversation with Annchan is really dramatic. I don't know how to react in the situation because witnessing the scene of them make me realize how much they really love each other. I still mad about his relation with Annchan but it just may be because of feeling so envious about her. I feel ashamed of what I did to them, I'm full of regret now. And now, it looks like I made everyone disappointed in us and mad at us.

 

"Are you guys happy now? You guys are really great aren't you? You did accomplish breaking their relationship. Why don't you go to a bar for a celebration now?" Sandeul-oppa madly said, and seemed trying to control his emotions.

 

I can't still believe in what happened awhile ago. Sandeul-oppa, Baro-oppa's closest friend get really mad at us. I can't imagine what will going to happen next. I want to do something about it. But can I still manage to help them if in the first place I have already made bad on them? I mean, I don't know what to do. I hate myself now about it and feel mad also. What kind of person I am? I can't stand to think that I made Baro-oppa cry in front of us and did break his heart. I hope I can back the time from before so I can change everything, but I know it's impossible.

 

END.

 


 

AUTHOR's NOTE:

 

I guess my unnie (daydreamergirl11) did find out the next happenings haha XD. I thought I already post this chappie when I read unnie's comment haha XD.Jeongmal mianhae for not updating :((

 

WHAT WILL GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT? CAN THEY STILL MAKE A WAY TO PUT THEM BACK TOGETHER? IS THERE ANYTHING THEY CAN DO? WHAT WILL GOING TO HAPPEN TO ANNCHAN AND BARO?

 

MENTIONS:

 

DAYDREAMERGIRL11: Unnie, you like anime rgiht? haha XD just want you to know i like it also haha XD

 

KATRINE: Ne, how old are you? Hehe. Just wanted to know if I can call you either dongsaeng or unnie :)) By the way, jeongmal mianhae for not updating.