Sandeul's Feelings!

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 15: SANDEUL's FEELINGS.

(Sandeul's full chapter story)

 


 

Day had passed and I became more close to Annchan. We already used to spend most of our free time in her shop that made everyone be close to her. Still, I don't understand my co-members. No matter how close we are, they still teasing Annchan to Baro. And that made me realize that what Shinwoo-hyung said to me is true. And because of always teasing them, it made them close now and learned to play along every time they were teased by the hyung and maknae.

 

"Baro-ah, you really are a good match with Annchan." Shinwoo-hyung compliments.

"That's right! And from now on, you guys are officially couple." Channie-ah act as a father that give his blessed to them.

 

At that moment, I try to observe them. I was watching them seriously. Then I saw Annchan and Baro look at each other and signing a sign to play along with them. I don't see anything different between my closeness with Annchan. But I still don't get it! I don't know why they look so sweet even though not doing anything. I need to figure it out. They start the play.

 

"Thank you father Channie!" Annchan said and giggled.

"Annchan, I'm happy to have you! HO HO HO." Baro-ah done it really weird and made me laugh at myself.

"Me too oppa!" Annchan suddenly gave him a hugged, from where I was sitting I saw how Baro became so surprise and made everyone to tease them more.

"You guys over react~!" Jinyoung-hyung laugh and patted them on their heads.

 

While I am busy watching them, I somewhat feel the true feelings that I have. Little by little I start realizing it and thanks to Baro who did my selfish favor. I can say and I can feel that this feeling of mine is special, but this feeling is just an L........ Opps! Jinyoung-hyung Interrupt me and suddenly patted me and sit next to me.

 

"Hyung!" I pouted.  "They seemed having a lot of fun there." I added and smile while looking at their side.

"Yeah~ Why don't you join there?" He asked and added, "By the way, do you guys already have the solution?" He ended.

"Solution? For what?" I innocently asked and smile at myself.

"About the feelings you both have." He confusely said.

I just smile at him, stand from where I was sitting and said, "Let's go hyung, we need to have some fun too!" I pulled him towards them and joined the fun.

 

He did not ask anything and guess he already knew my solution. Well, that's why he's a great leader (for us). Then we joined in their play.

 

BARO's POV:

 

On our side, we're still playing along. I learned to do it because of the hyung and the maknae. And because Annchan is asking me to do it too. And thankfully I finally made it, made it to be close to her, and that's my first intention. On our mess play, I got surprised when Sandeul-ah tagged along and play with us.

 

"Father Channie, I and Jinyoung-hyung are here to witness the wedding." He said and laughing. I don't get it, but the way he laugh is natural and sound happy, but then, I thought, 'Is this one of his plan?'

"Good to hear that Sandeul-ah." Channie-ah's voice sounds like too matured, then he look at me and smile.

"Sandeul-ah you betrayed me." Annchan pouted that made everyone attention to turn to them.

"That's not true Annchan." He said and walk closer to Annchan.

 

When he steps closer to Annchan, he touches her cheeks and suddenly give her a kissed on her forehead. Everyone got surprised especially me that sitting beside her. It made me feel so envious, jealous and somewhat mad. I see how Annchan react on Sandeul's action, but she seems not mad but just feel so shocked. I feel really upset to think that I already lose her. Think that Sandeul's feelings are already revealed, and that feeling is, he really likes Annchan.

 

END.

 

I guess I made everyone surprised on my actions. Well, Annchan did the same thing too. I know it's wrong, but it's my way of showing how I felt for her. I know I hurt Baro's feeling and that's not what I meant to do. Then I faced them.

 

"Sandeul-ah you're a bad guy. Why did you do that?" Channie-ah pouted and look at Baro's side.

"That's my blessings and my ..." Okay I was cut off by Shinwoo-hyung.

"Apologize to her now." Shinwoo-hyung command me and look so mad.

"S-Shinwoo-oppa, it's okay. And besides it's not like he kiss me in public and it just on forehead." She's trying to defend me but acting so shy about it.

"It's still no good Anncha. Let Sandeul-ah apologize to you." Jinyoung-hyung said.

I followed him and bow in front of Annchan, it's okay by the way because she seems unhappy about it. "Mianhae Annchan!" I said, she just smile at me and look beside her where Baro is sitting.

 

ANNCHAN's POV:

 

I really got surprised on what Sandeul-oppa did. But as I say it really doesn't matter because he already gave me one before when we were also playing. However, I feel so shy about it now because Baro-oppa saw it. I don't know what am I going to do. Still, for sure Baro-oppa don't care about too, so there's no reason to feel worried about what he react. And when Sandeul-oppa apologize I just smile at him, then I look beside me where Baro-oppa is sitting. He was looking at me with an expression I can't read, then he suddenly smile at me and stand.

 

"I feel hungry now, let's stop playing!" He said and scratch his head.

"But we just done eating for an hour." Shinwoo-oppa said and it sounds sad.

"Right! But the play made me feel already hungry." He said and bite his tongue. "Excuse me for a while." He added and already leaved.

 

Everyone just nodded with an expression I really can't understand. Why they are acting so worried and sad? Is something bad happened? I don't get their actions. When he left is, Sandeul-oppa decided to follow him. Shinwoo-oppa and Channie-oppa look really worried while Jinyoung-oppa is just trying to stay calm.

 

"Guess he got really jealous on that!" Channie-ah suddenly speak.

"That's for sure. And maybe mad too." Shinwoo-oppa said and scratch his head for thinking that it can be trouble.

It made me feel confuse, so I asked, "Bar-oppa is jealous earlier? That's impossible."

"You can think on that way, but for us it's not impossible." Jinyoung-oppa said and I just became speechless. "And don't worry guys, nothing bad going to happen between them." He assured everyone.

"Annchan!" Shinwo-oppa get my attention and I look at him, "We're serious. Baro-ah is really jealous on what Sandeul-ah done to you." He ended.

"B-But why?" I asked and made me more feel so confuse.

"Don't you feel that he likes you that much?" He said and shoke his head.

 

Of course I don't, but I always dreaming that he really have a feeling for me. But is that true? Is he really like me? Is that possible to happen? Can that dream of mine be true? I don't think so! I mean it's really impossible, and it can only happen in dreams. Having him here in reality is a funny thing to think of. Still, I still want to know that truth, and that dream I always hope to become true.

 


 

daydreamergirl11 A mystery? Whoa! I don't feel it on that way HA HA. Well, I'm glad it seems look like interesting :P. And by the way, I am 17 years old ^^. Can I start calling you unnie now? HE HE.