Finally Met The Girl In My Dream

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 5:  FINALLY MET THE GIRL IN MY DREAM [PART 1]

REMINDER: The main speaker is BARO-OPPA. Don't forget that :P. Enjoy reading ^^.

 


 

Since we're not busy today, we have time to go now to that cafe. And today, everyone is excited , including me. But Channie-ah is seem more excited among all of us. After doing our daily routine, we are now ready to go there. We already headed to the place, when we reached the shop, we never thought that it was close. We have directly gone inside that made for the girl to be surprised.

 

"U-Uhm mianhae!" CNU-hyung apologize and we bow too.

"I-It's okay!" She said and smile. "But..." She paused and look at us. "But the shop is close today." She ended and another girl suddenly come out from the kitchen.

"What happen HyunJae-unnie?" The girl asked and I'm sure she's the girl I was looking at before.

"A-Annchan-ah! B1A4 is here." That HyunJae girl said with a happy tone.

"Eh?" She said and face us, then Sandeul-ah burst into laugh.

 

Well it really is funny, because her face is full of flour that cause to make her face too white. And her dress, it's too dirty and even look like a crazy girl that escaped from the mental hospital. I don't want to laugh, but I can't help it's really Ha Ha. That's the reason why Sandeul-ah is till laughing, but she makes it to stop him. Oh! Scary.

 

"What so funny huh?" She said and rolled her eyes. "I know how do I look now." She added.

"Excuse me!" Jinyoung-hyung suddenly speak. "But can we stay here?" He asked without doubt.

"Stay here?" She repeat and try to think about it, then she finally decided. "Wait! I'll tell the answer in a minute." She said. "HyunJea-unnie, can you accompany them first? Komawoyo." She ended and leaved.

"She's weird!" CNU-hyung said, HyunJae-ah laugh.

"Right! But that girl is still your fans." She said and make us speechless.

 

ANNCHAN's POV:

 

Early in the morning, I already spend my time in the kitchen. Since it's our free day and no work, I decided to bake some cookies. I'm really excited about making it because I shape it as the face of B1A4. While busy in the kitchen, I suddenly heard the front door opened and thought it was just HyunJae-unnie. But I was wrong when I suddenly heard HyunJae-unnie screams a little. I got worried and already gone outside the kitchen to check what happened.

 

"What happen Hyunjae-unnie?" I asked, and that time I am not looking on them.

"A-Annchan-ah! B1A4 is here." She said and made me feel excited.

"Eh?" I react and already look if its true, but Sandeul-oppa suddenly laugh at me.

"What so funny huh?" I said and rolled my eyes. "I know how do I look now." I added.

"Excuse me!" Jinyoung-oppa suddenly said. "But can we stay here?" He asked without doubt.

"Stay here?" I repeat and smile at myself. I think about it, then I finally decided. "Wait! I'll tell the answer in a minute." I said. "Hyunjae-unnie, can you accompany them first? Komawoyo." I said and leave without knowing her answer.

 

That Sandeul-oppa try to make fun of me make me really annoyed. But knowing that Baro-oppa and the other will be staying here is really great. I already gone to the wash room and change my clothes. I wear a blue T-shirt, short and a pair of white sandals. Then I went back to the kitchen to check the cookies I bake.

 

"Great! It's done at a right time. Ready to served." I said and and ready to face them now.

 

END.

 

While we are waiting for her permission, Hyunjae-ah accompany us first. She is a funny girl and have a good humor. After waiting for too long, she finally faces us. This time, she is more presentable than earlier. She wears a simple outfit but fit her nicely. Everyone got amazed at her poise and look at her like a princess. When she's already close to us, she put down the tray she's holding on.

 

"Why you guys looking at me that way?" She asked and simply smile.

"Mianhae!" Sandeul-ah suddenly speak and bow, it cought all of our attention.

"It's okay oppa." She said and patted him like a child. "And by the way, you guys can stay here any longer." She added and smile at us.

"Annchan-ah, introduce yourself now." Hyunjae-ah command.

"Ah that's right. Mianhae!" She first said. "Annchan imnida. Banggapsumnida!" She ended.

"Uhm what is your surname?" I suddenly asked.

"Song. Song Annchan!" She said and asked. "Wae?"

"N-Nothing!" I said and thought, 'Is she the one I'm looking for?' I look and observed her from toe to head. 'I can feel that she is that girl. The way she dressed and speak, and the name. There's no mistake, she is the girl I met on my dream.'

 

I stop the thought when our eyes met. It's so awkward and I was really shy, but then, she just smile at me and handed me a cookies that shape as like me. It made me smile and I look at the others that holding a cookies like me.

"Komawoyo Annchan!" They unite.

"You seemed know that we're coming." I joked and she smile.

"That's not true. You guys might know that I'm baking that now." She also joked and make us laugh. "Excuse me for a moment." She said and run through upstair.

"Hyunjae-ah how old is she now?" Sandeul-ah asked while Annchan is not around.

"She's only 18." She answered.

"And you are her?" He asked again.

"We're just friend!" She said proudly, and we heard Annchan's foot steps.

"I'm back!" Annchan happily said. She's holding some stuff toys and give it to us and guess it's a handmade.

"Why there so many surprised?" CNU-hyung asked.

"It's because she never had a chance to meet you in personal. I mean this is the first time." Hyunjae-ah said.

"Really?" Jinyoung-hyung said. "Then come on and join us now here." he invited and a bright smile formed on her lips.

 

A party-like has started. We talk so many things and even sing along with her, and I can say that she has a great voice. I was amazed how she duet with me on a rap part too. I can see how happy she is and that made me feel happier. More and more happy that I finally met the girl in my dream. Hyunjae-ah joined to us too and seemed to have a good relation with CNU-hyung.  While the other two is happy chatting aloong with Annchan. And our leader, he's making fun of us and teasing CNU-hyung too. Then they suddenly notice me and make their attention turn to me.

 

"Baro-ah why too silent?" Jinyoung-hyung asked.

"I know why!" Channie-ah paused and continue, "It's because he is shy to Annchan-ah!" He ended.

"T-That's not true!" I said, and that's the truth, I blush.

"Let me guess again." He is starting to tease me now. "Because you are busy watching her." He said and that was more embarassing.

"EXACTLY!" CNU-hyung agreed.

"BARO-AH LIKES ANNCHAN-AH. HO HO!" Channie-ah said with a tone. Then CNU-hyung duet it with him that made me more shy. They are all laughing at me now.

 

Everyone seems happy on teasing me, and even Annchan joined along with them. But I notice that there is someone not happy on happenings. I don't know why, but his mood seems changed and I don't know what the reason is.

 


 

AUTHOR's NOTE:

 

Bonus Chapter for my reader ^^. Still, I guess no one is reading the season 2. But it's okay, I'll be waiting for the comments and suggestion :P. Have a Merry Christmas for everyone and a Happy New Year ^^ a greetings from Annchan :)) your beloved writer ho ho :P. Where's my gift? Give it to me! HA HA. Love you guys ^^ hope to have more readers, subscribers and commentors next year :))