Blood Type A's POV :))

My Sweet Nightmare

SHINWOO's POV :

 

I'm the first person who awake in the rest of the members. I did not intend to wake up my roommate Jinyoung and Gongchan because I know they were tired and want to ever slept.

 

Since the wash room is on outside the room, I decided to go outside to wash up myself. But when I open the door, I suddenly saw something unbelievable that made me shock. So I slam close the door that made Jinyoung-ah awake. Even the maknae, but I guess he tried to ignore it.

 

END.

 


 

JINYOUNG's POV :

 

While sleeping peacefully, I suddenly heard the door slam. So it made me awake. I open my eyes a little to check what is it. Then I saw Shinwoo-ah standing beside it. His face expression really looks so weird so I tried to ask him.

 

"What's the problem with you ?", I asked, and he was just pointing something outside.

 

He just keeps pointing something that made me feel too curious. So I stand up from lying on my bed and walk towards him.

"What's in there ?", I asked, and was about to open the door, but Gongchan suddenly speak.

 

END.

 


 

GONGCHAN's POV :

 

I heard someone slam the door but I did not mind it and was about to back on dreaming. But then, I heard Jinyoung-hyung's voice. They seemed talking about something. It made me feel curious though, so I decided to wake up and sat on my bed for a while.

 

"What's the problem Hyungs ?", I asked both of them.

"I don't know either. Shinwoo-ah is not answering me", Jinyoung-hyung said, then I look at Shinwoo-hyung and walk towards them.

"Let's just check it out together", He said.

 

END.

 


 

SANDEUL's POV :

 

When I awake, I noticed that Baro-ah is not on his bed. I first stretched my arms in the air, and ready to go outside the room to check the other. When I open the door, the door of the hyungs and maknae suddenly opened at the same time. So I approached to them first.

 

"Good morning. Do you guys see Baro ?", I asked. "And by the way, why the expressions of your face are so weird ?", I added.

"We don't know too ! But Shinwoo-ah can answer you", Jinyoung-ah said.

"What is it Shinwoo-hyung ?", I asked.

"You are looking for Baro-ah right ?", he first asked, I nodded. "Then look there", he said and pointing something in the living room.

 

We look out what is it, and when we saw it, our eyes got to widen. Why ? Well, we just saw Annchan and Baro-ah lying on the ground closer to each other. Then we wash up ourselves quickly and go back to the living room to see them. We are thinking it's just a dream but it's not. They both look so tired, and they are sleeping peacefully so we just let them sleep.

 

Maybe we really did not disturb them, but an idea suddenly comes in my mind. The thing that the member done to me before, remember ? So I have already gone back to my room to grab my phone.

 

"What are you going to do ?", Shinwoo-hyung asked.

"I will take a picture of them", I said and gave them a smile.

"Ha ! That's a good idea", Jinyoung-hyung approval, what a bad leader HA HA.

 

Then I start taking pictures of them. We even take a picture one by one together with them. Of course I did not share it on twitter. Because for us, it is too private memories. And it can be a news to others you know, I don't wants Annchan to be involved. Then we really let them sleep. We sat on the sofa, we make fun of them by watching them on that situation.

 

END.

 


 

Author's Note :

Wow ! I have 6 subscribers now :)) can anyone help me to gain more subscriber ? hehe advanced thank you ^^

Mention ! Mention !

 

disfuncshional annyeong :)) thank you so much for liking my FF. I'm so glad to know you like it. Hope you will stay my reader until the ending of my story hahaha XD