All Night Long With Baro !

My Sweet Nightmare

It is now 12:00 in the midnight and I'm still awake. While surfing the net, I suddenly feel hungry so I decided to go outside my room to check some snacks in the kitchen.

 


 

BARO's POV :

 

It is already 12:00 and I'm still awake. Then I suddenly feel hunger so I decided to go outside and check if there's something I can eat in the kitchen. When I open the door, I already saw Annchan in the living room. She was lying on the ground, eating some snacks while surfing the net. Then I start watching her until she noticed me.

 

"Ah !", she mumbled, sit properly when she saw me. "Baro-oppa why you are still awake ?", she asked, blushing.

"Uhm, I just can't sleep", I said ad has started walking towards her. "And you ? Why you are still awake ?", I asked as I am slowly sitting next to her.

"Just like you, I can't sleep too", she pouted and handed me some snacks. "Want some ?", she offered, I accept.

"Komawoyo", I said, scratching my head and start eating.

 

At first, an awkward silent covered us (that's always) because she was too busy looking at her laptop. I can't see what she's doing because she was facing me. We're facing each other, so meaning, I can see every reaction of her face.

 

I can see her smile when something captured her eyes on the screen of the laptop. I don't know what was it. I'm curious though because a bright smile is forming on her lips. And I'm happy to witness every smile of hers. I wanted to ask her what she's doing but I don't want to disturb him either. Then I just let the hours pass by like that. But then, she broke my concentration on her.

 

"Baro-oppa, still not sleepy ?", she asked, I nodded and thought, 'As long as I can see you are awake, I will stay awake too for you'.

"Wae ? You sleepy now ?", I asked, hoping she's still not.

"Nope ! But  don't have any chatmate now", she pouted and a smile form on my lips.

"Then what do you want to do ?", I asked.

"Let's play some games. Can we ?", she asked cheerfully and that was really cute.

"That's fine with me. But what game ?", I asked.

"B1A4's favorite game, the rock paper scissor game", she smiled at me.

"Yeah that's a good idea", I'm full of confidence about the game.

"But there's a consequence to a loser oppa", she smiled like an evil, but cute HA HA.

"Consequence ? What kind of consequence ?", I asked confusedly.

"We should strike hardly the arm of the loser using our two fingers", she explained.

 

I agreed to what she wanted. I don't want to reject it, because I don't want to make her sad. Then we start playing around, and she was pretty good in it. She keeps on winning for about five times. And my arm is already turning red because of the punishment.

 

In the 10th try, I finally won. I jump up and down in happiness. Then she lends her arms to me.

"Finally, you also won", her laugh, I pouted.

I was still thinking if I should do the punishment on her. Well, you know I don't want to hurt her.

"Do I really need to do it ?", I asked she nodded. "But what if you get hurt ?", I worried.

"Don't worry. It's fine with me. Don't kill the fun now", she said.

 

I take a deep breath first and finally landed my fingers on her arm and I guess I struck her arms too hard that made her to shout. She covered her face too, and that made me feel so worried.

 

"Yah Annchan, you okay ?", I asked concerned, but she did not look at me and answer.

"Yah ! Does it really hurt ?", I asked again, still no response. "Mianhaeyo Annchan. Please don't be mad. And tell me if you are okay", I keep on apologizing.

 

END.

 


 

I joked around at Baro-oppa. I act that what he done to me is really making me feel hurt. I just keep on smiling at myself. Since I covered my face, he can't see it. I was impressed with him because he was really sincere in asking for forgiveness. Then I finally burst into laugh in the last word he said.

 

"I'll do everything for you. Just forgive me", he said, I laugh, and keep on laughing.

"Mianhaeyo oppa", I said while still giggling. "I'm just joking around, don't be too serious about it", I ended, loot at him and pouted at me and turned around.

"Ne oppa, you mad at me ?", I said, he did not answer me. "Come on, forgive me. Mianhae oppa", I added but still no response, we reversed the situation.

"Oh I guess you are mad at me now. I'm really sorry oppa", I said, stand up and was about to walk back to my room, but he suddenly hold my hand to stop me.

"Yah ! I'm not mad. But are you okay ? Is your arms not hurting ?", he asked and I feel that he really cares, so I sat back next to him.

"Mianhaeyo oppa", I bow. "It's not hurting", I smile. "I'm a brave girl you know", I added, he giggled.

"Maybe your right", he said. "I'm glad it's not hurting", he added, patted my head, I blush.

"Shall we continue the game ?", I asked, he nodded.

 

It was already 3:00 in the morning and still playing. Around 3:45, we finally decided to stop playing. We both finally feel so tired. We rested in the back of each other for a while before going back to our own room.

 

"Ne oppa, thanks for spending your time with me", I said, he smirked.

"Your welcome, and thanks too", he said and that's the last thing I know.

 


 

BARO's POV :

 

I feel tired, but I can't understand how my body reacts in our position. I feel sleepy too, but because she was resting on my back, I feel I'm not tired and sleepy at all.

 

"Ne oppa, thanks for spending your time with me", she said, I smirked.

"Your welcome, and thanks too", I said and that's the last thing I know.