What A Happy Long Day !

My Sweet Nightmare

After my dad called us once, we already entered the house and got to the dinning room. Some of the dishes are Filipino foods, but there still more KOREAN foods. We sat on a seat where we want and my heart starts beating fast again when I saw that Baro-oppa is one sitting in front of me.

 

"Let's eat now", my mom said, while me is busy simply looking at Baro-oppa.

"Thanks for the foods", B1A4 unite like a kid.

"Umma, can I have sinigang ?", I pleased and I start pouring the soup of it. And when I look back, I saw Baro-oppa watching me.

"Uhm oppa, you want some ?", I asked, blush.

"Is that taste good ?", he asked, I giggled.

"If you want to know, why don't you try to taste it right", I said and handed it to him.

 

He first tried to taste it and he seems like it, even the other member. They also like the adobo (assuming XD).After eating, we just rested in our seat and Jinyoung-oppa starts the conversation.

 

"Ajosshi, how long will you stay here ?", he asked, and that question made me feel sad.

"About one month only", my dad answered.

"Aw ! That's bad. It's been already one week", Gongchan-oppa said.

"But Ann-chan want to spend here for more months", my mom said, and simply smile at me, I smile back too.

"Really ?", Baro-oppa asked with an excited tone.

"Yeah ! But my dad doesn't want it", I said, and we both look down, hemp.

"I change my mind", my dad said, I look at him. "Since you guys seem trustworthy, can you take good care of her for more months ?", he said, I was surprised and feel so happy.

"W-What do you mean by that dad ?", I asked, just to make sure.

"He means you can stay here now for longer. Congrats noona, you convinced him", my brother cheered me.

"Really ?", I said, stand and walk towards my dad for a hug. "Komawoyo".

"If that's the case, we will assure you Ajosshi and Ajumma to take good care of her", Shinwoo-oppa said.

"Yeah ! That would be great", Sandeul-oppa giggled.

 


 

BARO's POV :

 

Knowing Ann-chan is going to stay here for more months is really great and happy. But there still something I want to know "WHO IS HER CRUSH ?". It keeps on bothering me, and I really wanted to ask her brother WHO for no reason. I let the hours passed by like that. And still planning to ask about it later. When we were about to leave, my first excuse myself and her brother to everyone and we go away far from them.

 

"Wae Hyung ?", he asked.

"Tell me, who is your noona's crush among us ?", I asked without a doubt.

"Oh so you are interested with my noona huh. I'll tell you but keep it as a secret", he said.

"I promised", I raised my right arm as a sign on my promise.

"You ! The one she really likes or maybe love is you", he said, and a smile form in my lips.

"Really ? Thanks !", I said, and hug him because of .... I think happiness.

 

Then we go back to them. Me and the other bid a goodbye to them and thanks them for treating us really well. And we went home with a smile on our lips.

 


 

Author's Note :

Whoa ! I have one subscriber now :)) thank god. Hope to have more subscribers ^^