^^ Hmpf ?

My Sweet Nightmare

Since B1A4 is busy with their works, they can just visit us if they have time (at least they still try to). And because they are already close with us, my parents always offered to them to eat their dinner at our house. That's the thing always happening (for now). By the way, I also have oppas number now.

 

(Dinner Time) ...

 

From : Baro-oppa

To : Annchan

 

Annyeong Annchan ! We're on our way home now. Can we go to your house and eat there again ?

 

From : Annchan

To : Baro-oppa

 

Of course its fine oppa. But did you already text or call my dad and mom.

 

From : Baro-oppa

To : Annchan

 

Aniya ! Can you do it for me ? Kekeke Komawoyo.

 

From : Annchan

To : Baro-oppa

 

Arasseo oppa ! Take care.

 


 

BARO's POV :

 

One more week left and her parents were going to go back in their own country. I and my co-members are already planning about how we can handle our busy schedule and her to take good care. We also already talk to our manager and president.

 

"Manager hyung, is the president accept our favor ?", Jinyoung-hyung asked.

"Right, I almost forgot about it. Tell us what he decided", Sandeul-ah said and excited to know the answer.

"About that !", he paused and faced us. "Well I first tried to convince him and yeah I made him answer a big YES", he ended that made everyone happy.

"Really ?", I said, he smile as his answer. "Whoa ! I'm so glad to know it", I suddenly shout because of happiness. Then I notice them all looking at me, "Wae ?", I asked.

"Well, it's just obvious that you like that girl", manager hyung answered and everyone nodded their head as agreement.

 

Yeah maybe that's obvious. Okay they won, I admit it. I feel slightly like her now. Then they start teasing me. While Sandeul-ah is acting that he was hurt badly about it. They just keep on teasing me until we finally arrived in the dorm.

 

END.

 


 

Outside, I heard a car and a voice that already familiar to me. Yeah the B1A4 finally came. Then our doorbell rang. I open it and I was right its them. They look really had fun. The smile and laughters are still on their faces. Except Baro-oppa that looks different. He seems to look so embarrassed. His face is blushing, then combining with a a little bit sweet smile on his lips that made him look cute.

 

"Oppas, why Baro-oppa is blushing ?", I asked before I'll let them in. When Gongchan-oppa was about to answer me, Baro-oppa already covered his mouth and smile at me.

"I-It's nothing Annchan, don't mind it. We're hungry, can we come in now ?", he pleased.

 

I scratch my head because of Confucius. I let it, and let them come inside. We ate the dinner together like a happy family. After eating, we just rest for a while, we played a little and that was really fun. Then after an hour, they finally went back to their dorm and bid a goodbye, thanks as always to us.