So Confusing

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 14: SO CONFUSING >.<

REMINDER: The main speaker is BARO-OPPA. Don't forget that :P. Enjoy reading ^^.

 


 

What Jinyoung-hyung said is right. I'm really shy to show how I feel for Annchan, but should I act that way now? Now that there is someone that can steal her anytime. For me looking at her is enough to complete my day. However, I still need a proven that I do really like her. But .... But for what? I already know the answer and I know in myself how she means so much to me. The girl I learned to love because of that dream. And because of it, I even tried to search for her. And now that I find her, I won't let myself to give up her easily to someone. That girl named Annchan, is the girl I wanted to meet so badly, and .... and ...... and I wanted to be ......... MINE !

 

SANDEUL's POV:

 

I have gone outside for a while to think more. I come in realizing on the other people on how they try to show their feelings for the girl/boy they like. I can say that in Baro's case, he is the shy type, a type that have no courage to show their true feelings. And sure there is strong enough to show it, and I'm not that kind of guy. So how come I confess to Annchan that I like her? I don't know either. But on Baro's side, I can say that he really has a feeling for Annchan. And at my side, it's still so confusing, I need more time to know the truth about my feelings.

 

After thinking about it for an hour, I decided to go back to our dorm. I already walk towards our room, and saw Baro-ah with Jinyoung-hyung. He seems asking for some advice too. And I can see how upset he is and I feel sorry about it. Then I walk towards them and sit next to Baro-ah.

 

"Since Sandeul-ah is already here, you two should talk it alone and solve the problem. You guys can only solve it!" Jinyoung-hyung advice and added, "I gotta go now. Don't sleep too late and don't fight, arasseo?" He remind.

"We won't hyug." I pouted. "Good night hyung!" I ended.

"Jinyoung-hyung." Baro-ah called, and smile a little. "Komawoyo!".

 

Jinyoung-hyung just smile at Baro-ah, he patted both of our heads and act as he's giving his trust to us. When he left, the room covered a silence, and I don't know how to start the conversation too.

 

END.

 

The room is too silent and made it feel so awkward. I wanted to confess what I feel to Annchan, so I need to make the first move. I broke the silence and start speaking.

 

"Sandeul-ah ......." I was cut off by him.

"I-I know what you are trying to say. I mean, I already know what your answer is." He said and look at me.

"Then how about you?" I asked, hoping he already have an answer. I want to know more if he likes Annchan or not.

"Do me a favor, can you?" He asked and made me feel nervous to think that he will going to ask me to give up Annchan.

"W-What is it?" I asked and too nervous to heard the answer.

"The feelings I have now...." He paused, gulp, and continued. "Is unconfirmed. Can you give me more time to know my own feelings?"

"I don't want to give you a reason to really have a feelings for her...." I paused and already felt that I'm giving up her, still I continued. "But if can help both of us, then its fine!" I ended. I really don't think that it can help.

"Komawoyo gwa mianhaeyo Baro-ah. I know it's a selfish condition." He bow and added, "But I'm glad that you already know you own true feelings."

"Yeah! Still friend, arasseo? No matter what!" I said and smile at him. "I don't want our friendship ends, and ....." I paused, the he continued.

"I know! You don't also want to lose the girl you love, right?" He said, I nodded. "Don't worry, no matter what happened, we'll remain the BADEUL they know. Nothings going to change and no one can change it." He ended and smile at me.

 

After talking about it, we decided to go to bed and sleep. While lying on my bed, I can't really sleep because of thinking on Sandeul's favor. I know that what I've decided is wrong, but I don't want to hurt his feelings. I want to fight for my feelings fairly, that's the reason why I accept what he wanted. And as long as we decided that nothing will change on our friendship is a relief for me. And my feelings for Annchan, is the thing I don't want to give up easily. I know that Sandeul-ah will do the same thing if needed, so it's really a fair. And as time he is finding out his true feelings, I will make a way to show my feelings for her little by little.

 


 

AUTHOR's NOTE:

HA HA I really hope the chapters are not that BORING :P.

 

daydreamergirl11

 

 HAHA I agree :)) to think that the partner of yours feel the same way XD. Guess you already know my idea and what will going to happen :P. By the way, how old are you? HA HA I somewhat want to call you unnie :P

 


 

 

WHOA! HAHA I'M SO HAPPY FOR MY BELOVED B1A4-OPPA'S :)) THEY WON THE GOLDEN DISK AWARD. CONGRATULATIONS OPPA, YOU GUYS DESERVE THAT AWARDS ^^ LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I LIKE IT, LIKE IT, LIKE IT. I LOVE YOU ~~~~~~ SO MUCH :))