Revealing A Secret

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 25: REVEALING A SECRET

 


 

 

When we were already enjoying our date, the other members and Hyunjae-ah suddenly came to the rooftop. They first teased us (they really love teasing us like a child) and we decided to end our date and start spending time with them. Everyone is happy chatting around and playing.

 

“Annchan-ah what if Baro-ah is not part of our group, who will be your crush?” Shinwoo-hyung asked and I want to know it too.

She thinks first and answer, “Sandeul-ah.” She smile, I thought, ‘What? Then if Sandeul-ah did confess to her there could be a possibility that they can be a couple.’ I sigh in a relief that it's not happening.

“Mwo? Wae?” Channie-ah asked.

“It’s because I like him for being cheerful and always smiling. Also, I like his voice, I like the way he sings.” She explained.

“Sandeul-ah you’re so lucky!” Channie-ah pouted and added, “I hope she can like me too.”

“Don’t be sad oppa.” Annchan gave him a hug.

“Stop it already! Baro-ah is getting jealous.” Sandeul-ah said and looks annoyed on the topic.”Don’t mind me I’m not jealous. Annchan like me more than anyone, that’s for sure.” I proudly said as I’m looking at her.

“I agree! Baro-oppa is absolutely correct.” She agreed and smile at me.

“Are you guys already a couple?” Jinyoung-hyung asked and got confused on our actions.

“Not really!” Annchan answer.

“But why? You guys like each other right?” Hyunjae-ah is getting confused also.

“Because Annchan is still not ready. But don’t worry, I’m willing to wait for her to accept me as her boyfriend.” I explained and they just let what we decided.

 

Time had passed and we’re still talking about my relationship with Annchan. They are given their full support for us and I feel so lucky to become part of this group. Then all of a sudden, Annchan change the topic.

 

“Sandeul-ah can I ask you something?” Annchan said and Sandeul-ah nods cutely. “Is what you said before true? I mean the thing you said you like me.” She ended blushing.

“Yeah it’s true. I guess I got crush on you when we first met. But then I realize that what I feel for you is the same on how I felt for my co-member.” He explained and I’m just listening to them, I thought, ‘So that’s what he meant before.’

“I said it to you already, it’s not love.” Shinwoo-hyung suddenly speak.

“Eh? You mean you know it?” Annchan shyly asked and he nodded.

“Me neither.” Jinyoung-hyung said and raised his hand with a naughty smile.

“What? How about you oppa and Channie-ah?” She asked.

“I’m the first person who knew it.” I answered, her sigh as she looks down for being shy.

“Why I’m the only one who doesn’t know it?” Channie-ah sadly said, pouted and added, “You guys are so mean.”

“Oh~~~~ poor maknae. You guys are really so mean.” Hyunjae-ah act like his sister and ruffle his hair. “Don’t worry Channie-ah, it’s just maybe the doesn’t want to give you a problem.” She added and we agreed.

 

While Hyunjae-ah is trying to comfort Channie-ah, my eyes and Sandeul-ah, Jinyoung-hyung’s eyes met. Seems we have same ideas playing in our mind. We smile at each other secretly and start what we are thinking.

 

“Shinwoo-hyung and Hyunjae-ah seems to have a special relation also. You guys look like a couple, are you?” I asked with a naughty smile, I even notice Hyunjae-ah suddenly became uncomfortable.

“Tell us! Tell us! Tell us!” Channie-ah joined and getting excited about it.

“Why don’t you guys try to guess it?” Annchan said as she challenging us and sounds like she already know the truth.

“I’ll guess first.” Sandeul-ah raised his hand and seriously observed them. Then he answers, “I guess Hyunjae-ah like Shinwoo-hyung, but I don’t know how hyung felt for her.” He ended.

“Let me guess about Shinwoo-ah’s feelings.” Jinyoung-hyung said and already answer without thinking. “For sure Shinwoo-ah likes Hyunjae-ah. And I can sense that they were also already a couple.” He ended

 

While talking about it, we notice that Shinwoo-hyung and Hyunjae-ah became silent. They were just sitting in their seat without saying anything to our conversation. The topic is about them but we can’t see any reactions from them. Hyunjae-ah looks so shy and obviously keeping a secret while Shinwoo-hyung seems busy thinking about something. And we got a surprise when Annchan was about to reveal something but Hyunjae-ah suddenly covered and giggling weirdly.

 

“What are you guys doing? Is there something we don’t know?” Jinyoung-hyung asked while Shinwoo-hyung is still in the middle of thinking.

“Shinwoo-hyung what are you thinking of?” Channie-ah asked.

“Hyunjae-ha guess we should tell it to them now.” He finally speaks and we are starting to get confused and excited to know the real.

“Are you sure?” She asked, he nodded.

“Sorry for not saying this.” Shinwoo-hyung start and was about to confess but Hyunjae-ah made it first,” We’re already a couple!”

 

We got all surprised with what they revealed. We hit Shinwoo-hyung and act a little mad because of keeping it a secret for us. Since they have already apologized, we just let it and congrats them. And since we love teasing each other, we really did teased them like a tortured. After that, we asked them to share a story about them.

 

Well Shinwoo-hyung made it first before my confessing to Annchan. They did hide it for the sake of my intension of courting Annchan. We got also surprised to know that the president already knows about their relationship. We didn’t think that it can happen since Hyunjae-ah is a busy person while Shinwoo-hyung’s act is not noticeable. They started dating a month ago before I confess to Annchan. Everytime they both have time, they are secretly meeting each other to have a date. And that’s the reason why Shinwoo-hyung sometimes disappearing and not around with us. I feel so envious about their relationship, but I know someday that me and Annchan can be in that situation also. Where she is my girlfriend and I am her boyfriend.

 


 

AUTHOR’s NOTE:

 

WHAT WILL GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT? WILL ANNCHAN READY TO ACCEPT BARO AS HER BOYFRIEND? OR WILL NOT?

 

MENTION:

 

daydreamergirl11 Oh I see! But unnie, you should try to post it, so you will know the others comment about your story. Also, I want to read some fanfics of yours :)) hope to read some, someday ^____^ for sure it’s better than mine. I know it is! Haha I’m just trying to encourage you :)) don’t waste it and your talent as a writer unnie :D