I lied And Keep On Lying

My Sweet Nightmare

BARO’s POV :

 

It’s been 1 month since Annchan live in our dorm. And I’m happy that we became close now. I was just thinking if she’s still having a plan to go back to their country. I know I’m selfish, but I’m hoping she doesn’t have a plan to ---

But what’s happening all of a sudden ? It seems that she’s ignoring me. What happen !

 

“Ne Baro-ah, what are you thinking ?”, Sandeul said.

“And where’s Annchan ?”, Gongchan asked.

“Why you asking me ?”, I said. “I don’t know either”, I added and look somewhere else, then I saw Jinyoung-hung with Annchan.

“Ah there they are.” Sandeul said when he notices them, then he walks over to them.

 

I made myself follow them. Coming closer to them, I was looking at her. She looks to have fun with Jinyoung-hung. And that made me feel jealous. Then I excuse to them.

 

“What is it ?” Jinyoung-hyung is the one who respond.

“U-Uhm” I can’t continue what I want to say. Because I can see that she’s avoid looking at me. “N-Nothing ! Never mind it” I said and gone outside the house.

 

END.

 


 

I know you guys are confused why I suddenly ignoring him. He didn't do anything bad to me. But the member seemed caught me and find out my true feelings for Baro-ah. I know how simple my reason is. But I’m a person that too afraid to tell the truth about it.

 

FLASHBACK

 

After the picnic, we went home together. In the house, Baro-oppa is the first one who fell asleep. While I and the other stay awake and spend our time in the living room.

 

“Ne Annchan, you and Baro-ah seems really sweet and close with each other now than before” Shinwoo-oppa said.

“Chincha ?” I said. “That’s not what I think” I added.

“Chincha ?” Sandeul-oppa said and hold my arm. “Then what is the meaning of this couple bracelet ?” he asked, then I blush and remain silent.

“Are you guys have a relation now ?”, Jinyoung-oppa asked, I thought, ‘Wah ! What am I going to say’, I was panicking.

“That’s bad” Gongchan-oppa said.

“No ! We don’t have a relation. We’re just friendlier” my heart seems stop beating. “I’m telling the truth” I added.

“Don’t worry it’s okay Annchan” Shinwoo-oppa said, trying to act that it’s really okay.

“No ! It’s not okay” I said in a high pitch voice. “I know what’s wrong and what’s right” I added and feels like my body is shaking because of the hurt and nervous I can feel.

“W-What are you saying Dongsaeng-ah” Sandeul-oppa asked.

“Nothing” I said. “Can I go back to my room now ?” I asked and they just nodded.

 

JINYOUNG’s POV :

 

I know she’s telling the truth. But why is she acting that way ? Why she’s keeping on denying her feelings for Baro ? Does she think its wrong ? Does she think we won't allow their relation ? I sigh.

 

“Jinyoung-hyung, what happened to her ?” Gongchan-maknae asked.

“I don’t know too” I said, but also thinking a solution about it.

“Hyung I guess we hurt her feelings” Sandeul-ah said.

“I guess that too” Shinwoo-ah said.

 

Then we decided to go back in our own rooms and sleep.

 

END.

 

On the next day, the embarrassing feeling is still with me. Especially when the member is looking at me everytime Baro-oppa is approaching to me or anything. They seemed monitoring me and that made me feel irritable and shy.

 

I can’t help but to be shy. They are not teasing me or anything. But the way I think about their look is different. Until I find myself completely trying to ignore Baro-oppa. What I’m doing is just like what I did to my close friends before. And I know that I will regret it at last.

 

END OF FLASHBACK.

 


 

I sigh in a relief. Feels like I want to go back now in the Philippines because of what's happening here now. I hate this kind of feeling. But thinking that I will not go to see him again really hurting me. I don’t want to be parted with him, but I can’t be with him too because we are different.

 

In my deep thought, Jinyoung-oppa suddenly break it and sat next to me.

“Annchan, is there a problem ?” he asked.

“Nothing oppa”, I said and gave him a little smile.

“Don’t lie to me”, he said. “Is it about Baro-ah ?”, he asked.

“N-No oppa ! Why do I need to have a problem about him” I denied, and smirked.

“I already know you Annchan. Don’t deny it anymore” he said. “Sorry but I already caught you. I know from the very first that you like him” he added and my eyes got bigger.

“Okay oppa, you win. I admit it. But it’s just because I am his fans, and your fan also”, I said, still trying to deny it.

“Is it the only reason ?” he asked, I nodded. “Then tell me how much you like me” he added.

“Uhm, I like you 100 %. That’s how much I like you. I like you too because you are handsome, have a sweet smile, good composer and have a good voice” I said.

“Is that all ? Baro-ah also have that. But tell me how much you like him to” he said.

“Baro-oppa” I said, he raised his eyebrows waiting for my answer. But I can’t think too much about it. And then a thought comes in my mind.

 

‘Being with him is the best. It makes my heart jump because of happiness. But I can’t describe how much I like him. All I know is I like him there’s no need for a reason about it’

 

“U-Uhm” I whispered, don’t know what I’m going to say.

“See ! You can’t answer me. It’s because no words can explain how much you like him. And because the way you like me and the way you like him is really have a big difference” he said and pinched my cheeks.

“Don’t deny it anymore. Because you're just hurting yourself” he added and leave.

 

I guess he is right. But I still don’t want to confess it. I know it is wrong. Be with him is only a big illusion and can only happen in dreams. And that’s the one thing that really impossible to happen. I also know that there’s no chance for him to fall in love in a simple girl like me.

 

I know how hard to accept that fact. But I need to. And the only thing I know how to escape from him is to ignore him or maybe really need to go back in my own country. But is there still a chance that I can forget him or even ease my love for him ?

 


 

BARO’s POV :

 

When I went back to our dorm, I saw Annchan sitting on a sofa by herself. She looks so sad and in a deep thought. I did not mind that she’s ignoring me, so I walk closer to her and sit next to her.

 

“Ne Annchan” I said and she looks surprised when she looks at me.

“B-Baro-oppa” she said and stand up to leave, but I stop her.

“Tell me why you ignoring me” I said, holding her hands tightly.

“I-I’m not ignoring you. I’m just busy now-a-day” she said.

“Busy ? I don’t think you are. Please tell me the reason” I said.

“I’m planning to go back in the Philippines. That’s why” she said and tried to let go off of me and went back to her room.

 

“Go back to the Philippines ?” I whispered. “Going back there and going to leave with this such kind of situation. Is she kidding me ?” I smirked .

 

And a thought comes in my mind, ‘I hope you know how it hurts me every time you are ignoring me. How can I confess my own feelings to you now. Now that you are telling me you were planning to leave. Why you are suddenly trying to break my heart into pieces ? Why !’

 

Then I just remain sitting on a sofa. Keep my eyes in her room. Hoping she will go outside again, but then she did not until the other finally came.

 

END.

 


 

Author's note :

Wah T.T no more comments and subscriber :(( i'm so sad about it T.T