Our Visitors, Neighbor Also !

My Sweet Nightmare

While walking down the stair, I can hear their voices chatting around and laughing. The voice seems all a boys voice. I thought they were in the dinning room because they're not in the living room. So I made my way there but I was wrong, so I guess they are in the garden.

"Wah ! I don't want to accompany anyone now", I pouted, sit in a chair and rest for a while.

 


 

BARO's POV :

 

We B1A4 decided to visit our new neighbor. We already heard about them, but because we are busy, we have no chance to visit them on their first day. So today, we are here in their house. Getting along with them is really great, especially to the maknae of the family. Talking to them is seems that they did not know us, but it doesn't matter.

 

While everyone is busy chatting along, I look in a blink inside their house a second time. Then I suddenly notice someone went to the dinning. I know she was a girl because she somewhat y, but cool the way she walks.

 

"Yah Baro-ah, what are you looking at ?", Jinyoung-hyung asked.

"Did you saw some ghost inside ?", Sadeul-ah joke.

"No I'm not", I answered and faced them. "Uhm, excuse me", I said referring to the father.

"Wae ?", he asked. "Is there a problem ?"

"Nothing ! But can I ask you ?", I said, he nodded. "Is your daughter's height about 159 cm ?", I started, he nodded. "Does the length of her hair is over shoulder ?", he nodded.

"Wae ? You saw her ?", Shinwoo-ah asked, I simply nodded.

"Really ? Is she cute ?, Gongchan asked with excitement in his eyes.

"Ne ! I saw her go to the dinning room", that's what I said.

 

Then Mrs. Song excuse us for a moment and went in the dinning room to check her daughter.

 

END OF POV

 


 

Feels like I fall asleep for a moment, and someone is shaking me. I slowly open my eyes, and it was my mom.

"Ann-chan, what are you doing here ?", she asked. "Come on stand up now and let's go outside", she said and pulled me up.

 

As we were walking towards them, closer and closer, the face of our visitors, neighbor is seems to look really familiar. Until we finally reach them. Whoa ! I am now finally facing them, and they are all looking at me. My heart starts beating faster and faster (but I tried to hide it). I can't still believe that they are in the front of me, then my dad speaks.

 

"Introduce yourself to them now", his command, I follow.

"Wait !", I said, I stand and face them. "Annyeonghasaeyo, Song Ann Chan imnida. Manaseo bangapsupnida", I start, bow about 90 degrees, then look at them again and smile. "And I'm glad to see you, BARO-OPPA, SANDEUL-OPPA, GONGCHAN-OPPA, JINYOUNG-OPPA & SHINWOO-OPPA", I ended, and they all look surprised even my parents and my brother.

 

"How did you know them already ?", my dad asked with amazement.

"I am a K-pop lover and you are not. That's the reason", I said, and they laugh. "They are the B1A4, and one of my favorite K-pop group", I added

 


 

Author's note :

I'll update 2 chapters every day :)) hope to have a lot of readers and subscriber ^^. Sorry if the first two chapters are too boring.