I'm Here in Seoul o__O

My Sweet Nightmare

Annyeong, my name is 메리앤but you can call me Ann-chan because it sounds cute (even though I'm not). I am 17 years old, living in the Philippines. Well, I'm always dreaming to live in Seoul. Why? Nothing, just wanted to. And it’s because it seems pretty nice to live there. And I love the fact that I can meet every K-pop group idol that I love.

 

I am a K-pop lover (I guess). I love the group B2ST and B1A4 (they are the most). The other is FT Island, 4minute and Sistar. Uhm… can I stop introducing now? Heh ! Let's start my story ^^

 


 

I'm here now in Seoul together with my family. Because we're a new arrival here, we are not familiar with the place. But thank god my dad knows how to speak Korean (my family knows a little bit). And I'm glad he is good in analyzing direction too. We did not lose our way, and we came in the house where we are going to stay.

 

"Appa, how long are we going to stay here?” I asked him, since it is our vacation and I am not going to attend college this year.

"We will just stay here for one month." he said while still busy studying all the places in Seoul.

"One month?" I said in a high tone.

"N ! Wae?" he asked.

"But I wanted to spend here more than one month." I pouted and look at my mom (she can convince my dad, I hope).

"Maybe that's a good idea. What do you think?" she finally speaks.

"Not it's not." my dad yelp.

"Appa jebal," I said and look at the maknae. "Yah Dongsaeng-ah helps me to convince him.” I added.

"I don't wanna." he look away. "I don't even want to stay here for one month." he said.

 

It's been one week since we live here in Seoul, and I'm still convinced my dad about it, but I really can't. Then I just cried it out loud in my room until morning. In the morning, I just stay sitting in my bed, then my dad and mom suddenly knock on my door.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

I did not say anything and they just keep on knocking it.

"Are you mad at us?" my mom asked and I just remain silent.

"I have to tell you something later," my dad said, and I know he sigh too. "but for now, take a shower and change your clothes." he added.

 

I stand up on my bed and open the door to face them, of course with a bad mood impression.

"Wae ?", I said. "Why do I need to take a shower now and change my clothes?" I added.

"Do we still need to explain it!" he asked.

"Of course", I crossed my arms.

"Arasseo!" he paused. "Our neighbor is here. They wanted to welcome us here." he said.

 

After hearing the explanation, I have already turned around and close the door. I go to the bathroom, take a shower for an hour, change my clothes and finally done. Well I'm just a simply girl, wearing a medium-size of T-Shirt that can make me feel comfortable and short is enough. Ready to face that visitors of us, sigh.