Someone's Kidnap Annchan

My Sweet Nightmare

 


 

 


 

DREAMS CAN BE REAL

CHAPTER 35: Someone's Kidnap Annchan

 


 

 

Everything is under control now. Hambaro's fans club goes to their next place and it's in the B1A4 fanmeeting. Everyone enjoyed the rest of the show. In their own minds, they already accept the fact that Baro already have his girl. And it's only Annchan, she's the only one.

After the show, Hambaro's and Baroro's fan club already left and let Hyunjae do her part.

ANNCHAN's POV:

I awake from my deep sleep. I feel not comfortable that time. Then I realize that I was tied in a chair, also has a blind fold that covering my eyes. I feel so cold and I guess I'm in outside. But what am I doing here?

"Yah is anyone here?" I shout as if I can't sense that the surroundings is too quiet. "Please help me! Mom, Dad are you there?" I keep on yelling but no one answered me back.

END.

After the show, B1A4 decided to go home first and stay there to have a rest. Hyunjae is with them. Since she is Shinwoo's girlfriend, she's always taking good care of him. Baro can see how good their relation is. He's trying not to look at them but he can't control to. He feels so envy to see them like that. How he wishes Annchan is with him also.

BARO's POV:

I was thinking about Annchan while I'm looking at Hyunjae-ah and hyung. I really feel so envy! I love Annchan so much and nothing change about my feelings for her. In my deep thoughts, Hyunjae broke it all of a sudden.

"Baro-ah." She called.
I look away from her and said, "Mwo?"
"Can you go with me?" She said, I look back and see she's making a puppy eyes to please me.
"W-Where?" I confusedly asked.
"I don't know what is the exact name of the place." She pauses, walk closer to me and added, "But I know the exact location." She smiled.
"Yah why you didn't ask hyung earlier when he is awake?" I complained.
"But you're the one I need to talk to." She pouted.
I got confused again and said, "About what?" I was thinking it's about Annchan.
"Just go with me first. Pretty please." She said.
"Arasseo." I said.

END.

They first start walking along the street and take a ride on a bus. Baro is getting more confusing because of what Hyunjae said to him. She said that she wants to talk something but no words come out of her.

After the ride, they get off on the bus. Baro is still confused what will they do. The place seems not familiar to him also. They start walking again, that time, something happened to Hyunjae.

"Ahhh~~~" She groaned.
"What happened?" Baro said panick when she saw Hyunjae lying.
"Too clumsy, I didn't see the root of the tree." She point the root.
"Ssh , come on stand up already. And where are we going by the way?" He asked, looking annoyed.
"We are going to, aaaah~~." She groaned for the second time.
"What now?" Baro said.
"I guess my ankle got sprained."
"What?" Baro said and sign. "Come on." He said ready to give her piggy back ride.
"D-Don't worry about me. Let me just rest for a minute here." She said.
"Arasseo." Baro said and sit.
"You should go first there. Just go straight to that path, you'll see what I mean." She said and added, "Come on, go now."

BARO's POV:

This friend of Annchan is really acting weird now. What's her problem? Well, I know she was planning something and I want to know what it is. So I followed what she says. In the middle of the straight path, I saw a beautiful garden. There's so many different lights and it's really attractive. I got curious what's in there so I decided to go and check it.

As I'm getting closer, I saw a girl sitting in a chair, I whispered "Did she make a blind date for me?"

Then I walk closer to the girl. At first I didn't imagine that the girl is tied in the chair. Is someone kidnap her? What's this? I feel scared, but then I help her and untied her.

END.

ANNCHAN's POV:

I'm still hoping that there is someone to come and help me here. In my own thoughts I suddenly heard a foot steps. At first I got nervous, but suddenly feel safe when I felt that someone is helping me.

Still, I feel mad that they do something like this to me. When I'm already untied, I already stand up. I yelled, "Yah do you know who did this to me? Who are you?" I face that someone and astonished from where I'm standing.


END.