Chapter Five

The Dark Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Hiding ~

 

Opening the door, Minseo let you in their house. As you entered, you bowed while she smiled at your presence in her household for the first time. You held onto your books tightly, there was only one reason why you’re here.

 

“Jungkook’s upstairs in that room over there,” she directed, pointing at the door that’s slightly opened.

You bowed once more before proceeding, “Thank you,” You said kindly as you left the mother, smiling.

 

Walking upstairs, you were slightly nervous to go in, but why? You knocked on the door, slowly opening it, and peeking in head first.

 

“Come in,” he said, sounding very cold.

 

Jungkook, you’re not the only one who’s not enjoying this but it beats staying home and study the whole time. You thought.

 

You slowly walked in his room. Looking around, you noticed that his room is painted with three different colors: black, read, and white. Interesting combination.

He was sitting on his desks with piles of books stacked on top of it. You thought that his room would be messy since he is a guy but turns out you were incorrect.

 

“I thought you didn’t want to tutor me,” he grinned, turning his wheeled chair so that he would face you.

Dropping your books on his desks, you wanted to answer him coldly, “Well it’s either this or stay at home and listen to my parents go on and on about how much money they have in the bank,” you then let out a sigh, “I could be teaching Taeyeon right now.”

“Kim Taeyeon?” he suddenly questioned.

“Yeah, you know her?” you quizzed.

Staring at his books, he replied, “V’s little sister…” his tone was low but you were still able to hear him.

Confused, you thought that he was talking about a different person since the Taeyeon that you know doesn’t have an older brother named V, “You must be mistaken-”

“Also known as Kim Taehyung,” he quickly added, cutting you off from your sentence.

“Oh…” you paused, realizing that you didn’t let him finish his own sentence. “Sorry,” you apologized, then laughed awkwardly.

 

Taking a seat beside Jungkook, you opened your books in front of him then went straight to studying. You began to give him a little lecture about what you learned in school today. Without even realizing it, minutes later, he fell asleep.

You let out a sigh.

 

This might be a little harder than I thought. No wonder why his grades are dropping.

 

With his hand on his chin for support, you couldn’t help but stare at him for a moment, admiring his features. Suddenly, you backed farther away f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter