Chapter Fifteen

The Dark Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Video Chat ~

 

You woke up once again but this time, you weren’t in that small, dark room anymore. You sat quietly on a metal chair with your hands behind it, tied. Straightly lifting up your legs, you noticed that it was also tied together.

 

What the hell is going on?!

 

Looking around, you saw someone leaning on the opposite side of the wall with the person’s leg stretched out, you can hear the faint sounds of his breathing as you wriggle in place.

 

“Awake already?” you heard a deep voice say.

You watched as the man stood and walk towards you with a devilish grin on his face. Glaring at him, you wanted to question him why you got tied to a chair, “Mind telling me why I’m tied here?” you asked bluntly.

The tall man smirked, placing his one hand on his hips and the other on the wall behind you while he slowly moves his face closer, “We’re preparing you for a little video chat,” he answered. Moving away, he noticed your dangling silver locket around your neck, “What a pretty necklace,” he said, holding it in his slender hand.

“Don’t touch that!” you quickly snapped.

He raised his eyebrow, “Oh? Is this little necklace of yours that special that you would yell at me?”

“Wonwoo, stop messing around and get everything ready,” you heard Kai scold at the man from outside the door.

 

With a small sigh, he lets go of your necklace and excited out the door while a man that you met last night entered. You watched him as he walks towards you, still having that black mask on his face. He reached out his hand above your head to open the blinds. The bright light from the window made you shut your eyes tightly until you could adjust to the brightness of the room.

Seconds later a man with jet black hair entered with a laptop in his hands, placing it on top of the nearest table in the room. Three more people entered. You watched them as they did their business, connecting cords together and setting up for the ‘video chat’.

 

“Baekhyun, put the compute right there,” Kai instructed the man who held onto the computer from before. Baekhyun nodded his head then followed Kai’s orders. He lifted the small table with the laptop on top and placed in in front of you.

 

You suddenly sensed someone’s presence behind you. Looking up, there you saw Daehyun with a piece of cloth in his hands. Without hesitation, he put the mask over your mouth, parting them to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter