Chapter Forty-Nine

The Dark Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ See You Later ~

 

“I told you, you can’t come!” Suzy yelled as she quickly packed all of the clothes and things she needed for her trip. “Tomorrow is your first day of school, do you really want to miss that just to see me off?”

You thought her question was completely ridiculous. “Yes! I don’t care if I miss the first day of school, I want to be there when you leave,” you said stubbornly, crossing your arms over your chest.

“You’re not coming.”

“But-”

She cut you off, “No is a no, okay? You are going to school whether you like it or not.”

You pouted and stormed to your room like an angry little kid. “Meanie,” you stuck your tongue out at her from your side of the room, knowing that she won’t be able to see you.

 

That was the night before Suzy left to America to pursue her Hollywood dream of becoming an actress. You and the others made no choice but to make her leave though you knew that it hurt, especially for Hoseok. You’ve heard from Jungkook that he’s been having a hard time with the situation.

 

The door creaked open and Suzy’s head peeked in with a small smile on her face. She waved at you as you sat quietly on your bed, looking at her with an annoyed expression. “I’m sorry,” she said as she sat on the edge of your bed.

“I understand… it’s just that, I want to see you off because I know you’ll do the same thing for me,” you pouted.

“Well, unlike you, I don’t have to go to school anymore since I already graduated. I know how much you want to see me off, I just can’t let you do that and miss your first days of school,” she explained.

Nodding your head, you finally gave up, you knew it was hopeless to argue with her since she always wins. “Fine. You’ll call me the moment you land, right?”

Suzy let out a little laugh and placed a hand on yours, “Of course I will! I’ll just have to make sure that you’re out of school when I do that.”

“I’m going to miss you… a lot…”

“I’ll miss you too I promise I’ll visit you guys whenever I have time!”

“Don’t forget about me, okay?”

“Ji Hyun-ah, I’ll never forget you.”

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
 

“Is that Chanmi unnie?” you asked Jungkook as the two of you walked in the crowded hallway. The two of you walked towards her at her locker, you were amazed how she was able to open it without sight.

“Noona!” Jungkook exclaimed and her head perked up immediately at the sound of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter