Chapter Fourteen

The Dark Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Fear ~

 

You opened your eyes to see that you’re somewhere where you’re not supposed to be right now. Grabbing your head, it ached making you whimper on the inside as you tried to remember what happened to you.

Looking around, everything was dark but the moonlight coming from the window is what illuminated the dark room. You got up and went to the door, continuously shaking the knob but unfortunately, it was locked.

 

“Someone! Get me out of here!” you screamed, wanted to get out of the jail-like room you’re held in. “SOMEONE-”

“For s sake, shut hell up!” you heard a man yell from outside of the room.

 

You backed away from the door as you heard footsteps come closer. You sat back down quietly on the bed, waiting for the door to open. A tall man with tanned skin and silver-like hair – whom you remembered that his name is Kai – entered with an annoyed expression on his face.

 

He scratched the back of his head as he walks towards you, “What is up with all the screaming? Do you know what time it is?” he yelled.

All you did was glare at him while gripping tightly on the bed sheet, “Well you wouldn’t even have this problem if you didn’t kidnap me,” you bluntly retorted.

“What’s going on, I heard yelling,” a man with dark red hair questioned as he entered the door with a shocked expression on his face.

Kai turned his head to his friend standing in front of the door, with a sigh, he replied to his friend, “It’s nothing, she was just hollering like a little wolf.”

 

The moment he finished his sentence, three more people entered the room with tired and confused expressions on their faces. You were shocked to see the amount of people in the room, it’ll be no use trying to escape.

 

You lowered your head, blankly staring at the ground while you gripped the bed sheets with your cold, slightly shivering hands. “W-why…” you stuttered in a low voice, “Why did you kidnap me?”

Kai went silent for a moment as he took a seat beside you on the bed. He lifted his head up and looked at his colleagues, “Leave for a moment,” he demanded.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter