Chapter Twenty-Two

The Dark Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ A New Scar ~

 

There you were, standing in front of Jeon Jungkook after not seeing him in such a long time. You can see in his eyes that he was desperate but hopefully it was all an act. You stood in between Hyuk and Baekhyun, Daehyun and Wonwoo in front of them and Kai in the front.

 

“I’m here. Now give Ji Hyun back!” Jungkook demanded as he stepped forward towards Kai.

Kai shook his head, “It’s not going to be that easy,” he grinned.

 

With that, you can tell Jungkook became inpatient. You wanted the plan to start already before Kai actually ends up killing him. Looking in front of you, you saw Kai pull out a knife. Jungkook immediately frowned at the sight.

 

“You know, now that I think about it,” he said as he walked back to your direction, shooing Hyun and Baekhyun aside, “Wouldn’t it be interesting if we changed things up?” he grinned evilly, hooking his arm around your neck.

 

You squirmed in place, trying to free yourself in his grasp while you watched Baekhyun and Hyuk pin down Jungkook to the ground, each of them holding an arm. Looking at Wonwoo and Daehyun, you could tell that they didn’t see this coming. You couldn’t do anything since your hands were tied behind your back.

 

“YAH! LET ME GO!” Jungkook screamed struggling on the ground like a fish out of water. “I thought we had a deal!” he yelled back, recalling that Kai wanted him and not you.

“Hey, what happened to our original plan?!” Wonwoo questioned.

Kai shrugged his shoulders, “Changed my mind.”

 

You saw Kai hold out his knife, firmly placing the sharp end on your cheek. “Let’s see how you’ll feel when the person you love-” he paused, slowly dragging the sharp blade on your cheek, “dies.”

 

You winced at the stinging pain, feeling the blood drip down to your neck. Pursing your lips together, you tried to hide the throbbing but you ended up with tears in your eyes making you close them shut.  

 

“That’s funny,” Jungkook suddenly smirked. You shot your eyes wide at him, wondering why the hell someone would be laughing at a time like this. “I’m not into her.” He said as a matter of fact.

 

His hurtful words struck your heart. He didn’t mean that, right? You thought.

 

“You’re funny too,” Kai replied, tightening the grip around your neck making you lose air every second, “If you’re not into her then why are you even here then?” he questioned.

“She has rich parents, that’s the only reason why I even got closer to her.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter