Chapter Six

The Dark Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Jump! ~

 

“So Jungkook, are you in or are you going to stay here and study with Ji Hyun?” Jin questioned, crossing his arms together as he waits for Jungkook’s answer.

“I got a better idea,” Taehyung said with a grin on his face. He grabbed your hand, pulling you closer to him as he puts his arm around you, “Why don’t we let Ji Hyun hang out with BTS for the day?” He suggested.

Your eyes extended hearing Taehyung say such an absurd thing. Never in your life would you hang out with these hooligans, “No thank you,” you said coldly, taking Taehyung’s arm off of your shoulder.

“Actually, that’s not a bad idea,” Jimin grinned, “It would be nice to have a girl with us for once.”

“How about no?” you snapped, “Listen, all around the school, there are more chicks that are interested in hanging out with you guys, so why not kidnap one of them?”

“That’s because they’ll faint when they see our good looks,” Suga joked as J-Hope high-fives him for his reply.

You rolled your eyes, smirking, “That didn’t sound conceited at all,” you said sarcastically.

 “You know what,” Taehyung said, picking you up from your feet, holding you on his shoulder.

Struggling, you began to hit his back, “PUT ME DOWN!” you demanded.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who stayed silent for most of the time during the argument, “Kookie, how far is it from here to the ground?” he questioned.

The boy scratched the back of his head, “I don’t know… more or less than ten feet?” he retorted, unsure of his answer.

“Good.” He chuckled. He went to the window, opening it slowly as he still carries you on his shoulder. “See you guys down there,” He said, saluting to his other members. 

Looking down, the distance of where you are right now and the ground seemed so high.  “Yah! Kim Taehyung! Are you crazy?!” you screamed in total fear.

“No.” he said bluntly.

 

Before you knew it, Taehyung jumped off along with his friends fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter