Chapter Thirty-Four

The Dark Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Suprise ~

 

The whole room was silent.

 

“They’re taking Ji Hyun with them weather she liked it or not…”

 

You swear your heart just stopped at that moment after hearing what your parents said to Minseo. Your parents still didn’t care about you, they were still the same controlling parents. It hurt to know that they won’t even let you have happiness and be with the people who you really like. This is just absolutely absurd.

 

You could feel your tears threatening to leave from your eyes, “I-”

 

Before you could say anything. Jungkook had his arms around you, covering half of your face enough to hide your teary eyes. You pressed your lips together to keep yourself from sobbing but that wasn’t enough. Turning your body around, you faced Jungkook’s chest, not even wanting to look at him that moment.

Not a single word came from anyone’s mouth. Only your muffled sobs could only be heard in the room. Managing to hold back your tears, you still wanted to be pressed against Jungkook and not want to move even an inch from him that moment. It was quiet for a while but the silence broke right when someone’s phone began ringing. It was yours.

 

Rubbing your teary eyes, you rummaged through your jean pocket and picked up your phone. “Hello?” you answered, trying not to sound like you were crying.

“Come home.” It was your father’s stern voice on the other line.

“But I-“

“Ji Hyun-ah, if you don’t come home this instant, you’ll be in big trouble.”

You had no absolute idea how to respond but in the end all you could say to him was a lifeless, “Okay.”

 

Hearing him hand up, you shoved your phone back into your pocket. Looking around the room, you can see everyone staring at you, wanting to know what happened.

 

Suzy left J-Hope’s side and walked towards you with a handkerchief in her hand. She wiped your face where there had seemed to be tears that you didn’t even notice. “Your parents?”

You nodded your head. “I have to go home…”

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter