Chapter Nine

The Dark Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Sunset ~

 

“What the hell, why did you pull me out?” he asked coldly as he shakes his hand back.

Placing your hands on your hips, you wanted to explain the situation, “I’m sorry, I just don’t want to hang out with your friends.”  

“Then why drag me into this?”

You smiled, “That’s because my lie would be even more believable when I add you to my plan,” giggling, you stuck out your tongue for a second as he rolled his eyes at you.

The boy lets out a sigh, shoving his hands in his jean pocket, “So you’re not tutoring me today?” he questioned.

You nodded your head, “Yeah, if you want to go back with your friends, go ahead. I’ll just head home,” you said, turning your back on him. As you were about to leave, he grabbed your arm. You looked at him in confusion, “What?”

Grinning, he finally releases your arm, “Why don’t we hang out ourselves?”

“I-I can’t! My dad-”

“Well who gives a about your dad?” he smirked, cutting you off from your sentence as he takes your hand once more, “I want to show you something.”

 

Inside, everyone watched as you and Jungkook took off. They weren’t able to hear what the two of you said so they knew nothing about the lie and that Jungkook was taking you somewhere else.

 

“They look so cute together!” Suzy shrieked with excitement while she looks out the window, watching you get carried away by Jungkook. “Are they dating?” she questioned her new friends.

“No.” Taehyung answered bluntly in an instant.

Pulling in Suzy, J-Hope smiled wide, “I’m pretty sure we look cuter than them,” he bragged as he tightly squeezed Suzy in his arms.

Everyone suddenly made barf noises, implying that what they just saw was disturbing to their vision, “Hyung, you’ve met like literally five minutes ago, you’re already together?” Jimin questioned as he took a seat across from the two new couple.

“Of course!” J-Hope immediately answered, emphasizing his words.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Jungkook took you to the beach where the sun was just about to set. The beautiful scenery made you speechless as you blankly stared into the distance while you stood beside Jungkook whose hand is still tightly holding yours.

 

You had forgotten about his grasp and just continued to admire the view, “It’s so beautiful,” was all you could say about the sight.

Jungkook took in the fresh air then breathed it out as he finally lets go of your hand, “I knew you would like it,” he smiled.

You turned your gaze towards him, seeing how he’s being illuminated by the sun’s rays, he doesn’t seem like that cold and scary person like you always see. “Why did you take me here?” you wondered.

He stretched his arms out then sat down on the warm, golden sand down below, “To remind you that not everything in life is filled with .”

You smirked at his ridiculous retort then sat beside him, “Very funny, but thanks,” chuckling, you laid back onto the sand, placing your hands under your head for comfort as you look at the red-orange sky.

Jungkook did the same, “In all your years in Korea, you’ve never been here before?” he questioned.

You shook your head, “No. I’m too busy studying. Too busy being so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter