Chapter Forty-One

The Dark Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Taehyung ~

 

Hearing the news that something happened to Taehyung worried you so much. What could have happened that his own six friends couldn’t help him?

 

“Wait, Ji Hyun-ah, how did you know where Taehyung lived?” Hoseok questioned after you turned the right way, being in front of your friends.

Still walking, you turned so that you’d face them, walking backwards. “I’ve been to his place many times before because of Taeyeon. I’ve never really met him before, he was usually either in his room or out with you guys – at least that’s what Taeyeon told me,” you explained then turned your body around again.

“Well, that makes sense.” Suzy smiled.

 

Everyone halted after reaching Taehyung’s house. His place was simple and had a really modern feel to it. The house looks normal but the moment you go inside, the whole place looks beautiful. Without even bothering to knock or ring the doorbell, Jungkook just went on and entered without hesitation.

 

“We’re back!” Jungkook yelled loudly and as if on cue, Jimin came out from one of the rooms up the stairs.

Rushing, he ran over to the four of you with a worried look on his face. Hoseok saw his expression and became worried himself, “Is he okay?”

Jimin shook his head, “No… he’s still the same since you’ve left.”

“What exactly happened?” you questioned and Jimin beckoned you to follow him into a room. Taehyung’s room to be exact.

 

Entering, you saw Yoongi with his face hidden behind his hands, Namjoon rubbing his temples and Jin sitting quietly beside Taehyung, waving his hands in front of his face trying to get his attention but the younger boy was in a complete daze.

 

Noticing your arrival, Jin sighed in relief as he stood up and faced you. “Thank goodness you’re here! Taehyung hasn’t moved an inch, he just keeps staring at the wall.”

“What’s wrong with him?” you questioned curiously, looking over Jin’s broad shoulders to take a peek at Taehyung who hasn’t moved.

A loud sigh was heard, it was Yoongi. He stood up and joined the conversation, “We don’t know.”

“He’s been staring at the wall for about an hour now,” Namjoon commented.

“Wait a minute,” Suzy held up a finger, walking over to the boy who stared blankly. She looked into his head and followed his gaze. “He’s not staring at the wall,” she said as she walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter