Chapter Forty-Four

The Dark Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Forever the Dateless Loners ~

 

“People fall in love in mysterious ways-”

“Yah! Jeon Jungkook, you’re too loud!” you scolded him, hitting his shoulder with your free hand that wasn’t holding his.

Your boyfriend purposely ignored you, a grin on his face as he began to walk backwards, his hand still holding yours and then danced. “Maybe just the touch of a hand-”

You let out a little sigh, “Jungkook, please,” you begged after seeing the people around the mall stare at the two of you.

“Well me – I fall in love with you every single day,” he sang, ignoring you once more. “And I just want to tell you I am…”

 

You sighed in defeat. You’ll never be able to stop him now but then again, seeing him like this, so happy, and singing freely is cute. Hearing his angelic voice ring through your ears was a bonus since you have always loved his voice. It was just the fact that you’re in public with lots of people around what made you want him to stop.

 

Jungkook let out a little laugh, going back to where he was before, by your side. “Come on, Ji Hyun,” he smiled at you. “Lighten up a bit, will you?”

You tightened your grip on his hand, “But people are staring at you.”

“So? I’m just an eighteen-year-old boy who’s having the time of his life with his girlfriend. I don’t see anything wrong with that.”

“Good point,” you simply agreed with a smile. He was right. There’s nothing wrong with having some fun, right? Now that your parents are more than miles away from you, you shouldn’t be worried about them. You can do whatever you want now.

“Now,” Jungkook said, cutting you off from your thoughts, “Where should we buy a gift for my mom?”

“What does your mom want?” you asked.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, “I don’t know, she doesn’t really talk about what she likes,” he said. “A necklace maybe?”

You shook your head then a sudden idea came into your thoughts. “Hey, Jungkook. When was the last time you and your mom went out for quality time?”

“I think it was a year ago. She’s been really busy lately after the café was built.”

“Perfect! We’ll just go out and have fun you know, like what families usually do.” Did you really just say that to him?

Jungkook tilted his head, “Have you never went on a family outing with your parents?”

You knew that he already knows the answer but you still shook your head disappointingly and answered, “Yeah…”

“Then I’ll make it the best first family outing you’ve ever had, for mom too. So that both of my favorite people in this universe would have the time of their lives.”

“Jungkook, that’s so sweet.”

“Hey, I got to make some effort for my girls,” he laughed and you playfully punched his arm.

“So we don’t really need to buy anything from the mall, right?”

“I guess you’re right.”

“What do we do now?”

“Like what all teenagers in a relationship do: hangout and have fun.”

“Movie?” you asked.

Jungkook immediately smiled. “Movie.”

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

“It’s totally that blonde guy who killed the girl,” Suzy whispered to Hoseok who is sitting beside her.

He shook his head, “No way, it’s totally the girl’s best friend.”

 

They were watching a movie together, wanting to have some time alone with each other after a while of hanging out with their friends the whole time. Suzy enjoys Hoseok’s company and how he’s so optimistic like her.

 

Hoseok nudged Suzy on the shoulder, “Do you just want to hang out after this?” he asked her and Suzy nodded her head with a smile. “Perfect, I want to show you some places when this is done.”

 

Today was their anniversary and Hoseok wanted to do all the things that he wanted to do with her. He has always loved his relationship with Suzy, she was like a best friend. A best friend who he just happens to love so much.

 

Suzy’s eyes widened into saucers and suddenly clung onto Hoseok’s arm. “What are you planning in that mind of yours, Jung Hoseok?”

He smiled and placed his free hand on hers. “That will be a secret for now. You just have to wait and see.”

“Come on, I’m curious!” she begged, pouting her lips.

Hoseok shook his head once more. “Nope, even if you give me those pouty lips, I still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter