Chapter Forty-Six

The Dark Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ He's Jealous ~

 

He wiped her tears with his thumb, a worried expression on his face. “Why are you crying?”

Feeling his hands on her cheek, she held his hand tightly, her head bowed down as she shook her head lightly. “I can’t see you anymore…”

 

Taehyung didn’t know what to say, she was right but he didn’t want to admit it, it would only make her even sadder than she is right now. Leaning forward, he wrapped his arms around her, embracing her in his arms tightly as she continued to cry.

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

“Hyung! Why the glum face?” Jungkook asked curiously, noticing the expression on his friend’s face the moment he came into the café.

Walking over to the table where you and Jungkook sat, he let out a sigh and sat down beside Jungkook. “It’s Chanmi… I feel bad for her…”

You tilted your head, confused and worried. “Why? Did something happen to her?”

He nodded his head. “She’s completely blind now.”

The table was suddenly quiet, no one said a single word after hearing the news. It was beginning to get awkward but Jungkook managed to break the silence by asking his hyung a question. “When did you find out?”

“Just this afternoon. I was supposed to take her out on a date but then Channie told me that she was sent to the hospital,” he explained.

“That’s too bad but at least she has someone like you to take care of her,” you said, trying to make him feel a bit better.

“Ji Hyun’s right, she needs extra care now since – you know,” Jungkook was afraid of mentioning Chanmi’s current state.

Taehyung’s eyes suddenly lit up, “That reminds me, I came here because I wanted to get buy her some of her favorite strawberry shortcake.”

“Go ahead, you don’t want to keep her waiting,” Jungkook smiled at him. “Buy three for you and her little brother too, on the house.”

“Thanks Kookie.”

 

After buying what he needed, he stepped out of the café and right into his car, driving away to where Chanmi was. Meanwhile you and Jungkook were planning where to take his mother for her birthday. The two of you only have less than 24 hours to plan all this perfectly.

 

“Okay, I think we have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter