Chapter Seventeen

The Dark Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Strong Heart ~

 

He walked slowly towards you as he slowly removes his mask off his face. You were surprised to see that someone like him who is working for a man about to murder Jungkook could be this handsome.

Grabbing your shoulder, he pushed you down, making you have no other choice but to sit back down on the wooden chair that you were tied to. You looked at him, biting your lip while you imagined horrible scenes in your mind.

 

Not letting go of your shoulder, he stood in front of you, his dark brown eyes staring right at yours as he moved his face closer, “Answer my question,” he began, lips grinning devilishly, “Do you have strong feelings for Jungkook?” he questioned, “Even after that long separation?”

You glared at him, “What does that have to do with anything-”

“Answer my question!” he snapped at you loudly, cutting you off from finishing your sentence.

 

With widened eyes, you started to fear him. That moment you were that desperate that you even wanted to go back home to your family that you bitterly hated for years. You just wanted to get out of this terrifying situation.

 

You obeyed him and finally answered his question while stuttering in fear, “Y-yes,” you said, voice quiet as a mouse that could only be heard from a certain short distance.

A smile stretched across his face once more as he moved his lips towards your ear, “You don’t want him to get shot in the head, right?” he questioned, his hot breath brushing against your ear.

 

All you did that moment was nod your head. You that scared that you couldn’t say a word anymore. The things he said made you imagine those scenes happening

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter