Chapter Thirty-Two

The Dark Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Collaboration ~

 

“Wait, so all of you perform in this club?!” you asked, totally baffled after realizing that everyone in Bangtan go to this club to perform.

 

They’re dancers, rappers, singers and who knows what more. How come you just found out about this now? No wonder why they can just come in the club without any trouble. Also explains why this whole area of the club is reserved.

 

Jungkook nodded his head, “We did some performances here and maybe some other clubs.”

Leaning back on his chair, Suga grinned as he watched you amused at your new discovery. “This is also the reason why we’re so popular at school.” He pointed out, being very proud of himself.

“Oppa, why didn’t you tell me any of this?” Suzy pouted at J-Hope who had his arms around her the whole time.

“You didn’t ask,” he simply answered.

 

Looking towards the stage, Namjoon and Zico stood there with mics in their hands. Everyone in the crows was clapping, screaming and some even yelled out their names as loud as they could. The whole entire club was chanting their names.

 

“LET THE CYPHER BATTLE BEGIN!!!” the DJ yelled as began to play a strong beat.

 

The two rappers were feeling the beat of the music. They both looked so focused but at the same time, loving what they do on stage. It was hard to imagine that everything that came from their mouths were just words that come right off their minds. Barely even thinking about the lyrics that they spat out. It was amazing.

 

Curiously, you looked at the rest of the six boys who were bobbing their heads to the beat of the music, watching their member rap his heart out on stage. “Why aren’t you guys up there?”

“Cyphers is more of hyung’s thing,” Taehyung pointed out. “Every time Zico and hyung meet each other at this club, they have to have a cypher battle. It’s who they are as rappers.”

Jimin nodded his head, “He’s right. The two even met during a cypher battle back in the day.”

 

You were totally surprised. You were learning a whole new thing about them that would have never cross your mind even if you thought about. These guys are getting more interesting by the day. They always have something new to reveal.

Telling the whole story about how everyone met each other and how all of them wanted the same dream of being either a singer, rapper or dancer, they made their own group and called it Bangtan. Their name had a deep meaning for boys who usually goof around the whole time, it makes you rethink about everything.

It was the same story for Block B also. They were all friends. The two groups weren’t rivals, only on stage. The boys said that they were pretty close with them, especially Zico and Namjoon who were friends even before their groups were made.

 

“Jungkook,” one of the Block B men called, taking a seat on Namjoon’s chair which he spun around so that the back of the chair was in front. “I heard you got a girlfriend, is it true?” he asked curiously.

Looking at Jungkook, you were curious of what he’s going to say. He nodded his head, placing an arm around you. “U-Kwon hyung,” he paused for a dramatic effect, “It’s true.”

Amused, U-Kwon raised an eyebrow at him and then looked right at you. “So, you’re the lucky lady that’s with Jungkook.” He smiled at you and turned back to Jungkook. “What happened to the chick ten years ago? Did you give up looking for her?”

 

H-he knows the story? You wanted to ask but the words never came out of your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter