Chapter Fifty-One

The Dark Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Work ~

 

“Good, Jimin! Keep it up!” the instructor yelled after seeing Jimin perform in the center of the dance floor. He nodded his head in acceptance, proud of his little pupil as he ran towards him. The instructor clapped his hand on Jimin’s shoulder as he approached him and then smiled, “Make sure to train your team real hard.”

The younger boy nodded, the sweat that drenched his fringes rained droplets to the floor. “Is it okay if I skip the Thursday and Tuesday practices?” he asked.

The instructor’s eyes widened into saucers at Jimin’s request. “Jimin-ah, this is the first time, why are you suddenly wanting to skip days? You’ve never skipped training before.”

Jimin exhaled, still out of breath from the performance that he just showed his teacher. “I have work on those days,” he explained to him.

“Well someone has to train those kids.”

A grin escaped from his lips, “I know who can do it.”

“Oh really? Is he good?”

“He’s awesome and has mad skills – not as much as me though,” he bragged, making his instructor shake his head with a laugh and a playful punch on a shoulder.

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

“Are you serious?” Hoseok was totally bewildered by Jimin’s out-of-the-blue request. He has always wanted to be a choreographer, it’s just that he didn’t think he had enough skills to be one.

Sipping on his bubble tea, he nodded his head the smiled at his hyung. “I’m totally serious, it’d be really awesome to have you as a dance instructor at our studio. I bet you’ll do great!”

The eldest one let out a disappointed sigh and slammed his head repeatedly on his arms that laid on the table. “Jimin, I can’t.”

“What? Why not?”

“You know why.”

Jimin felt bad for him. He’s usually so optimistic and filled with confidence. “Hyung, you can do this,” he said, “I don’t get how you can rap in front of hundreds of people and yet have no confidence in dancing.”

“Rapping and dancing are two completely different things… I’m just not very confident with my dancing that much.”

The younger one wanted to flip the table. Is he out of his mind? Hoseok is literally the most talented dancer he has ever known, he always dances with passion and feeling. “Hyung, I’ve seen you dance, I cannot even fathom how amazing you are. I know you love to dance more than rapping.”

His friend scoffed, “Fathom? What are you, a walking thesaurus? I’ve literally heard no one in my life use that word in a-”

“Don’t chance the topic,” Jimin snapped, cutting his hyung odd from his sentence. “At least give it a day, please? All you have to do is teach those kids the choreography that I made. If you want, we can even add some moves of your choice.”

Hoseok sighed again. It’s useless to talk to someone so stubborn like Jimin. He gave up. “Fine, I’ll give it a try.”

“Thank you so much, hyung!” he practically yelled. He was so happy that his hyung finally accepted his offer. “I’ll teach you the choreography tomorrow at the studio, make sure to be there at 10, okay?” he said, standing up from him chair and left his hyung with a smile and a wave.

For a second, Hoseok didn’t respond. His brain was still processing. “Okay…”

 

Hoseok couldn’t believe that he just agreed to be an instructor. It felt like a dream to him, having to teach people who are younger than him, maybe the same age or older how to do the choreography that Jimin made. Hoseok flinched at the thought of people watching him dance and judging him.

 

“Boo!”

“Holy f-” he yelled but was able to censor himself. “What the hell did you scare me like that for?!”

His friend laughed as he sat down to where Jimin sat before. “You were so out of it I couldn’t help myself.”

“Yoongi hyung, I swear to god if you did that again, I wouldn’t be able to forgive you… ever…”

Namjoon, who took a chair from the other table sat down beside his hyung, “Remember the last time you said that and you forgave us like a second later?”

Yoongi nodded in agreement, “That’s because our little Hoseok is an angel and would forgive his own friends right away even if they did something very wrong.”

“Like murder?”

 

Hoseok sighed and ruffled his hair in frustration, his head bowed down to the table again. It really wasn’t a good time for the two of them to come in the club.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Yoongi asked curiously. It was weird for him since Hose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter