Chapter Thirty-Seven

The Dark Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Hello Again ~

 

The two of you stayed like that for a while now. No words spoken. No movements. Just the sounds of your breathing and his almost echoed in your ears with the wind. It was peaceful. Unconsciously, you closed your eyes and just listened to the sounds of the wind and the beating of his heart that matched yours.

 

“I like this,” you heard him say, his voice sounding angelic as always. “Being here feels very nostalgic,” you felt him turn his head so that he’d be able to look at you, slowly drifting into sleep.

 

Jungkook smiled at the sight of you, he enjoyed seeing you like this. Leaning in, he kissed the side of your head and closed his eyes.

 

“I can only imagine you by my side,” he said, seeing the silver locket dangling then took it with his slender fingers, admiring the small object. “I’ll always love you forever.”

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

“I can’t believe you still remember how to make these,” you said, astonished how Jungkook was able to make a flower crown. Holding it your hands, you were still amazed how beautifully he makes these kinds of stuff despite having that bad boy image that he has now.

He chuckled, “I’m just as surprised as you are, I mean, I haven’t made one of these since the day you left, ten years ago.”

 

As carefully as he could, Jungkook took the flower crown from your hand and placing it on the crown of your head. He smiled at your appearance, admiring how beautiful you look. At the same time, you stared deeply into his eyes, loving how he looks at you.

 

Jungkook took your hand in his. “I love you, Park Ji Hyun,” he smiled at you, his hands moving to hold the sides of your head as if to hold it in place; his brown orbs staring deeply into yours. “Remember that even if we’re miles apart from each other, we’ll still be under the same sky. And you’ll always be in here,” he said, pointing to his heart.

“That is the cheesiest thing I have ever heard,” you giggled.

Jungkook shrugged and kissed your forehead. “But I know you love it.”

“What if I have to leave and I can’t do anything about it anymore? I won’t be able to see you-”

He cut you off. “Yes you will.”

“What?”

“I’ll move to America myself then.”

“You’ll do that for me?”

“I’ll do anything for you.”

Hearing his words, you couldn’t help but let out a little laugh as Jungkook removed his hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter