Chapter Thirty-One

The Dark Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Thank You ~

 

“I like your idea,” Jungkook began. “But if you’re expecting us to swim around the ocean, don’t we need – oh I don’t know – swimsuits?” he said somewhat sarcastically.

Suzy bit her lip. She knew he was right, there wasn’t anything that anyone could change into. “Then what else could we do?”

“Go clubbing!” J-Hope threw his fist into the air as he suggested. “It’d be awesome-”

“Idiot,” Suga cut him off. “These kids aren’t even old enough to go to a club.” He pointed to the three youngest – including you.

“We’re not kids!” the three of you said in sync and the others laughed.

“Hey, why don’t we just all-” you began.

Taehyung suddenly shushed you, his index finger on his lips. “You guys hear that?” he asked and everyone was confused for a second.

 

Everyone went mute for minutes. No one said a single word and just listened. Everyone’s head suddenly perked up hearing a faint voice from far away, it was coming from the ocean. Squinting your eyes to get a better look, you noticed a little figure in the water, their hands frantically waving over the waves as the figure tries to stay above water.

 

“Help! Somebody! Help!” the little boy yelled as he was being carried by the waves.

 

A young girl – who looked somewhat your age – rushed into the water, trying to save the boy but failed, she couldn’t go any further. She seemed to be struggling to get to the boy. Can she not swim?

Before you knew it, Taehyung rushed towards the water and so did Jin. You and everyone else watched, running towards shore as the Jin and Taehyung tried to retrieve the two people who were drowning. Successfully, Taehyung was able to help the girl and Jin helped the little boy.

 

The four were panting but thankfully no one needed mouth to mouth. The little boy coughed out water and frantically turned his head from left to right, his eyes wide like saucers. “Noona! Where is she? Where’s Chanmi noona?!” he almost screamed.

 

Everyone pointed to the girl – Chanmi – who was sitting beside Taehyung behind the boy. Quickly, he crawled towards her on the sand. His eyes softening and had a less alarmed expression on his face after seeing her living and breathing.

 

“Yah, noona, are you an idiot? You knew you couldn’t swim and you still jumped in!” the little boy scolded, making everyone surprised at his tone. He held her cheeks so that she’s look up at him. “Noona, don’t do that again, okay? I can’t lose you.”

“Channie-ah, what was I supposed to do? You were drowning!” she snapped at him.

“Okay, okay, that’s enough. Be glad you two are fine,” Suga smiled at the two of them, interfering with their little argument.

 

“Ji Hyun-ah, come with me,” Suzy whispered in your ear, grabbing your arm and running into the nearest store the two of you could find.

 

The two siblings bowed at the seven boys who stood in front of them. “Thank you for saving my brother and me.”

“Don’t thank us,” Jimin smiled, “Thank these guys,” he said, pushing Taehyung and Jin in front of the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter