Chapter Twenty-Nine

The Dark Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Don't Leave ~

 

“Ji Hyun, we can’t leave!” Suzy yelled aloud, ruffling her hair in frustration as she plopped down to your bed. “I-I just freaking got here! I can’t leave!” she screamed again, stood up and walked towards your window. “I especially can’t leave Hoseok…”

 

You ignored most of Suzy’s rant, could barely even listen to her when the same thoughts went through your mind. You just found out who the little boy was from ten years ago and now… you’re going to leave him again. Just like what happened before.

If only you could convince both of your parents that the two of you could stay. Sounds like a great idea but also a hard one. Your parents are stubborn and they can never easily change their minds. They always get their way. They always get what they want. If only there are more people to help you convince your parents that you can stay here in Korea.

 

“I got an idea,” you said, shooting up from your bed. You grabbed Suzy’s hand and started running off out of your house that was slowly being packed away.

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

“Please, I hope you can help us convince our parents – or at least try.” You begged.

Minseo’s eyes softened as she looked at both you and Suzy. “Of course I’ll help you. I’ll come by later tonight and I’ll talk to them, okay?” she said, placing a hand on yours as it rested on your lap for reassurance. “When is your parents planning on leaving?”

You hesitated to answer but you knew you had to. “In three days.”

 

The three of you suddenly heard shuffling from outside the front door, loud voices of many men echoed through the walls. First one to come in the door was Jungkook. He was stunned to see you sitting on the couch in his living room with a worried look on your face.

The other six came in also, confused about the situation they’re in. Some waved at you and Suzy as they came in and only J-Hope was the only one to come forward towards his girlfriend, giving her a peck on the cheek.

 

“What’s wrong, babe? You don’t look happy to see me,” he said, looking curiously at her.

You can tell Suzy was having a hard time telling him that she’s likely to move back to America. You knew exactly how she’s feeling. “I-I’m moving…” she finally answered.

J-Hope’s eyes widen a bit and kneeled in front of her. “Moving? Moving where? To a new house? New city?” he asked alarmed.

“B-back to America,” she stuttered.

The boy’s eyes widened even more. He couldn’t believe what she just said, he hoped that he just misheard those words because he knew he can never let her go. “Please tell me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter