Chapter Fifty-Three

The Dark Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ 2 years, 2 Months, 20 Days ~

 

2017

 

“Keep going guys! You’re all doing great! Hyun Woo-ah, I need more energy from you!” Hoseok yelled at his students over the loud music that played from the speakers. He walked around as his dancers practiced the choreography that he out together with Jimin.

“Who knew you’d end up coming out of your shell.”

Just by the sound of his voice Hoseok already knew who it was. He turned off the music, having his dancers look at him with a confused expression on their faces. “You guys did great for today, I hope you all will do the same tomorrow. Practice – End!” he said joyfully and everyone in the room cheered.

“See you tomorrow, teach!” they all waved at him.

He waved back and watched them leave the room. He finally turned around only to see six of his friends stand behind him motionless with a smile on their face. “You know, that smile that you guys are giving me is starting to creep me out a bit.”

“Aigoo, look at our little angel teaching his cute little students!” Jin practically squeaked as he ran towards his friend to give him a hug. “You’re growing up so fast.”

He laughed, “Hyung, let me go,” Jin did so. “What are you guys doing here?”

“I wanted to show them a master at work,” Jimin grinned, hanging an arm around Hoseok’s neck. “We also wanted to reunite with each other and eat out.”

“You know, a guy’s night out,” Taehyung smiled.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow, “Who’s paying?”

Yoongi and Namjoon held out their wallets. “Today’s our first payday since we’ve started working at the company.”

“Who knew BigHit would pay us a lot by writing songs for their artists,” Namjoon said with a proud smile on his face.

“Enough chitchat guys! Let’s go eat!”

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

“I want to make a toast,” Namjoon suddenly announced.

“To what?” everyone else said in unison.

“A toast to us. Jin hyung starting his acting career, Yoongi hyung and I are getting to write our hearts out and get paid for it, Hoseok and Jimin for being one of the best choreographers in Seoul, Taehyung for being engaged to Chanmi and lastly to Jungkook who is graduating high school in a few days.”

 

The whole table was amazed, they all had accomplished something so important to them at the same time. There were a lot of hardships that made them want to quit and meltdown but they didn’t give up, none of them did. Now they were all sitting in that one table, celebrating their accomplishments.

 

“To Bangtan!” Yoongi yelled as he raised his glass.

Everyone did the same. “Bangtan Sonyeondan!”

“It feels like it’s been so long since all of us hung out with each other like this,” Hoseok smiled after he took a swig of his drink.

Taehyung nodded, “Yeah, when was the last time we did something like this?”

“Ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter