Chapter Fifty-Four

The Dark Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Graduation Jealousy ~

 

“I’m so proud of you Ji Hyun,” Chanmi smiled, giving you a tight hug. “I bet you look beautiful in that graduation gown you’re wearing.”

You hugged her back, “I wish you could see me…”

“Hey, how about I take a picture, for memories.” Taehyung pulled out his phone from his pocket. “One… two… three…” his phone made the snapping sound followed by another.

“What? You guys took pictured without inviting us?” Jin said as he walked towards the three of you with a grin.

Jimin shook his head, “This is unacceptable.”

“Why don’t we all take a picture together with the graduating couple?” Hoseok said as he set up his camera on a tripod from an acceptable distance.

 

Everyone positioned themselves with both you and Jungkook standing front and center. You took a glance at him, he was so handsome that moment while wearing his black grad gown. It’s almost unbelievable that you’ve been with him for almost three years now and there’s still more years to come. All thanks to him, you’ve lived a happy life.

 

“Okay guys, positions!” Hoseok yelled as he ran to his place in the picture.

 

The camera made audible snaps then it stopped. Hoseok ran back with a smile on his face, absolutely excited to see the picture.

 

“Hoseok-ah, why don’t you get someone to take the picture?” Yoongi yelled and everyone giggled.

He grunted, “Fine.” Hoseok turned around and asked the first person he saw.

 

From your view, the man looked familiar. He seemed like he was not from Korea, which is probably why Hoseok seemed so hesitant to ask him. You weren’t able to hear the conversation but it was obvious that the man gladly accepted his request after taking the camera. Hoseok ran back to his position.

 

“Okay, ready? One… two… three…” snap then another one after that.

The man took a glance at the picture as it popped up on the screen. He smiled, “Do you guys want one more?” he asked.

“Yeah!” Namjoon yelled.

“Guys, we should do a wacky one,” Taehyung suggested and everyone agreed. Everyone looked like idiots.

The photographer snapped another picture. He looked at it once more and the questioning expression on his face made everyone a bit curious. “Ji Hyun?”

Hoseok took the camera from him, “How did you know her?”

The man completely ignores Hoseok and ran towards you, holding you by the shoulders. “Park Ji Hyun, right?”

Your eyes widened at the sudden physical contact. Luckily, Jungkook took his hands off you, he was displeased. “What do you think you’re doing?”

He suddenly let out a laugh. “I’m sorry, I should probably introduce myself first. I’m Lee Mingyu, I used to be classmates with Ji Hyun before she moved back to Korea.”

Now you remember. He was the second friend you’ve made after you moved. He was the nice guy and he was always looking out for you like an older brother. “What are you doing here?”

“I’m just visiting and I heard that it was also your graduation so I made an effort to come by,” he smiled.

“I can’t believe you still remember me.”

He pinched your cheeks, “How can I forget someone so cute like you?” he laughed.

Jungkook was glaring at him the whole time. He was furious, he didn’t like anyone being close to you like that unless it’s himself. He wrapped an arm around your shoulder, “Should we go in?” he said with a forced smile and the two of you entered the school.

 

The Next Day

“So where are we going again?” Jimin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter