Chapter Four

The Dark Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Scar? Tears? ~

 

Everyone was quietly off to the side, listening to every single word that came out of your mouth and your father’s. All the members were baffled to hear such things that your father days to you.

After that harsh argument, Taehyung was a little disappointed that Taeyeon wouldn’t be able to take lessons from you for the time being. He knew how much Taeyeon loved having music lessons from you.

 

Arms crossed, Namjoon couldn’t believe his ears, “Wow, I never thought that having one mistake would be that big of a deal.”

Jin nodded his head in agreement, “Now I feel bad for saying those things to her.” He said kicking an empty can as he walked passed it when he paced back and forth.

Looking at his watch, Suga thought that it would be a good time to leave. Patting one of ’s shoulder, he talked in a quiet voice, “You guys, it’s getting late.”

Jimin took Suga’s hand – where he had the watch on – and looked at the time. “He’s right!” Abruptly, Suga took his hand back from Jimin. “Sorry, I don’t have my watch on,” he giggled, scratching the back of his head.

As the other members started walking, J-Hope noticed something very interesting about this street. “Hey!” he yelled making everyone stop and turned to face him. Jin pointed at the street sign, “Isn’t Jungkook moving to this street?”

s looked at the street sign and their eyes widened in unison. “You’re right,” Suga said.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The time has come where the visitors, that your parents invited for dinner, are about to enter from that very door that you’re staring at.

Your mother made sure that you would look very elegant and yet very modern so she made you wear a simple – but still manages to look like a model – peach dress. Dresses weren’t really your style but it is good to hear people speak nicely of your choice of clothes. Honestly though, you would wear jeans, shirts, and converse shoes over dresses any day.

The moment when the doorbell rang, you put on your mask. The mask that makes people mistaken you as an angel who is smart and very mature but in nature, you’re still a child at heart who loves music and loves to try new things.

Behind the door revealed a familiar face which shocked you. The guy that you usually see in school on a daily basis, the one that helped you on your first day of school. Your mother and father walked towards their guests, exchanging greetings. Your mother looked at you and waved at you to come.

 

With good posture, you walked to the guests introducing yourself, smiling brightly, “Hello, my name is Kim Ji Hyun, it’s nice to meet you,” you bowed.

The female – Jeon Minseo – smiled at you and bowed gracefully, “It’s nice to meet you too,” she then looked at your mother with a surprised look on her face, “Wow, you never told me that your daughter is so polite.”

Your mother let out a little laugh, “Well, I am the one that raised her,” she said with pride.

 

She’s the woman who raised me into a girl that could never see the light of day. Stuck in a room, filled with books and would have to deal with a lot of after making one single ing mistake! Yeah, good job raising me, mother!

 

Looking at the teenage boy beside Minseo, you mother curiously wanted to know more about him, “And who is this young fellow?” she questioned.

“Oh, this is my son Jeon Jungkook.” Minseo introduced.

Judging from his expression, you could tell that you’re not the only one that’s not pleased to be here. With a smile on his face – that looked totally fake, he bowed his head, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter