Chapter Forty-Eight

The Dark Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Accepted ~

 

You ate your bag of chips peacefully as you watched a movie on Netflix. This was your last day of freedom, after that, school. You hated school but now since you know Jungkook’s there, it’ll probably be a bit better. Heck, everything is better with Jungkook.

The new atmosphere in your new apartment didn’t take you that long to get used to it. It was actually nice living there. Not too big, not to small, it was just perfect for both you and Suzy. Speaking of Suzy, she should be here by now. She usually comes home from her acting classes before 4:30 in the afternoon.

 

The door suddenly busted open, almost scaring the life out of you. To your relief it was just Suzy and not a burglar or anything like that. “You know you could have like not damaged our door like that,” you said.

She ignored you. “Ji Hyun! Holy ! I can’t even – ugh!” she was freaking out, even a curse came out from her lips.

You raised an eyebrow as she jumped on the couch up and down, “Are you okay?”

“I’m better than okay!” she screamed, throwing her hands in the hair. “Remember when I told you I auditioned for this acting gig back in Los Angeles?”

Thinking back, you never even heard Suzy mention something like that. “No.”

“Well I did,” she let out a little giggle then dug into her bright yellow purse, pulling out white envelope. Handing the envelope to you, she eagerly smiled as you opened it.

You couldn’t believe what you were reading. “No way! I’m so proud of you!” Abruptly you tackled her with a bear hug. You knew how much she wanted to be an actress since she was little, actually, she had dreamed about being an actress her whole life.

“Seriously, when I read the mail I almost fainted from excitement,” she laughed.

“Well good thing that you didn’t,” you smiled as you pulled back from the hug. Taking another look at the letter, your eyes suddenly widened. How did you miss this? “S-Suzy…”

She automatically knew that something was wrong after hearing you stutter. “Yeah?”

 

You pointed at the last sentence where it said “Pack your bags now! You’re going to Hollywood!” You were afraid to ask her since you already knew the answer. You didn’t want her to leave. The two of you just moved in here after having all that drama with your parents.

 

Suzy placed a hand on your shoulder, “Ji Hyun-ah, I hope you understand.”

“I do,” you said sadly, “I’m just… we just moved in here…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter