Chapter Sixteen

The Dark Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ "It's Her" ~

 

“Daehyun…” you said in a low voice, still tied to the chair. Your head ached badly and all you remembered was being in this room while the others said something about a video chat. You were alone in the room with Daehyun, sitting quietly beside the door.

When he lifted his head up, his eyes were slowly opening, “What?” he asked, irritated and his voice with no emotion.

You gulped, afraid that he might do something to you for asking a simple question. But it doesn’t hurt to ask, right? “When you guys kidnapped me, Kai said that he wouldn’t hurt me but he wanted to hurt Jungkook.” You noticed him nodding his head. “Why?”

He smirked, “He wants revenge… he wants to kill him.”

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

There stood eight people in Suzy’s living room, worried and afraid. The room was silent and no one said a thing ever since the call. But in that silence, Jungkook thought hard of what he wanted to do, what he has to do.

 

“I’m going,” he said.

The others were wide eyed but not that surprised about Jungkook’s decision, “Kookie, what if something bad happens to you?” Jin bit his lip.

“I don’t care about that!” he yelled back at the oldest member with slight rage.

Suga walked towards Jungkook, placing a hand on his shoulder, “I know this might be a bad time to talk about this but why the sudden need to be with Ji Hyun? Ever since she tutored you all you did was complain about her.”

The younger boy lowered his head and clenched his fists, “Because she has the necklace,” he answered, almost inaudible for anyone to hear.

 

Everyone was shocked. No one knew that you had the necklace except for Suzy but Jungkook somehow figured it out. The girl that Jungkook searched for ten years finally came up and it turns out to be you who is in need of help to escape from five men who held you captive.

 

“How did you know?” Taehyung raised an eyebrow as he walked towards his friend.

Jungkook tightly gripped his necklace, “She was wearing it.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter