Chapter Seven

The Dark Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Too Close! ~

 

That Same Night

Jungkook and his close friend Jimin talked over the phone, reminiscing the old times when they were still kids. Jungkook laid peacefully on his bed, laughing but the fact that he still hasn’t found the girl he was looking for has always bothered him.

 

“Kookie-ah, are you still looking for that girl?” Jimin suddenly questioned out of the blue.

Jungkook ran his hand over his face and groaned, “It’s been ten years, hyung,” he began, “I forgot everything about her. Her face, her name, everything! She’s just a fragment of my memory now.”

“Well the Jungkook I know never gives up.”

The younger boy giggled, “I wonder if she still remembers me.”

“I don’t know about that but for some reason, I have a feeling that she’s closer than you think.”

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

“So you own this café?” you questioned in astonishment.

 

It’s been so long since you’ve been in a café, maybe a year tops. As crazy as that sounds, there was only one reason why, your parents. Sad but true, they took your freedom away from you.

All your books are scattered along the reserved table where you and Jungkook sat. The sun was shining and you could see tens of people, giggling as they hang out with their friends in the café.

 

“Yeah, my mother bought this café three months ago,” the boy explained with one hand placed below his chin for support as he stares at the books in front of him.

 

About to start your lesson, an attractive waiter came to get your orders. His hair was somewhat short and very blonde – which suited him very much. Waving, he smiled at us, “Hello,” he then turned his focus on you, “Jungkook-ah, who’s your little friend?” he questioned.

“This is my tutor, Kim Ji Hyun,” He introduced.

You bowed your head politely, “Nice to meet you.” Smiling, you noticed that the boy looked a little familiar.

“Kim Ji Hyun? Hey, by any chance, do you know a guy named Kwangmin?” he asked.

Remembering, you finally knew who he reminded you of, “Yes, I taught him…” you paused, “Guitar?”

The boy nodded his head, “Nice to finally meet you,” he said, shaking your hand. “My name’s Youngmin, Kwangmin’s twin brother.”

You smiled at him, “I didn’t know Kwangmin had a twin,” you recalled.

Youngmin suddenly frowned, “He didn’t talk about me?” He said in a joking manner then pretended to cry, making you giggle a little. “So, what would you two like to order?” he questioned, getting a pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter