Chapter Thirty-Five

The Dark Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Departure ~

 

All passengers going to Los Angeles, we will begin boarding shortly.

 

The robotic female voice made your heart race. You were already on your way to America again and there’s no stopping you. No one can make your parents change their minds.

 

All passengers going to Los Angeles, we are now boarding.

 

“This is it…” you spoke in your thoughts with a sigh as you stood from your chair.

 

“Ji Hyun!” you suddenly heard a scream from behind you as you waked towards the line of people boarding the plane. It was Jungkook.

 

You turned to see him running towards you with his friends and Suzy. They all huffed loudly, trying to catch their breaths.

 

“We… came here… as fast… as we can…” Suzy said between breaths, “Holy it feels like I ran a mile.”

 

You couldn’t help but smile at her and the others. They came here just to see you off. You were happy that they came all the way here, despite the three hour ride, just to say goodbye to you but at the same time, you didn’t want to see them. You didn’t want to say goodbye to them.

 

“J-Ji Hyun-ah! Are you going to cry?!” J-Hope practically yelled out but you didn’t mind it.

You just smiled at him, pressing your lips together, trying to hold in your tears as you shook your head, denying the fact that you were about to cry. “I just thought that you guys wouldn’t come here.”

“Hey,” Jungkook said with a serious yet sweet expression on his face, “Even though I’m totally against you moving away, I still won’t let you go without saying a proper goodbye.”

“But… I don’t want to say goodbye,” you said, your eyes begging to tear up.

Jungkook held your shoulders, gripping them tightly. “Then don’t. Instead of saying goodbye to each other, why don’t we just say see you later. We found each other once, we can do it again.”

“But finding you took me ten years-“

“We still found each other, didn’t we?” he smiled.

 

All passengers going to Los Angeles, there are five minutes left to board the plane. Five minutes.

 

The sound of the voice coming from the intercom suddenly muted everyone. They all looked at you with sad expressions on their faces. “I have to go…”

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

You sat there quietly, looking out the window knowing that you’re actually leaving now. There’s no going back. You suddenly felt something wet splash on your hand. Tears. Since when did you start crying?

 

“Don’t worry dear, your life back in America will be better,” your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter