Chapter Twenty

The Dark Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


~ The Reason ~

 

“105 is the number that comes to my head

When I think of all the years I wanna be with you”

 

Jungkook sang, as you slowly and quietly crept from behind him as he sways his body to the beat of the song that played through his red headphones. “Jungkook,” you said but he was unable to hear you.

 

“I’ll say, will you marry me

I swear that I will mean it

I’ll say, will you marry me~”

 

He continued to sing making you let out a little groan. You sighed and pulled on one end of his headphones then came closer to his ear, “YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK!” you yelled loudly as you can.

Jungkook jumped in surprise, moving away from you while he clenched his chest then sighed realizing it was you. “You could have scared me to death!”

You laughed, taking a seat beside him on the grass. “What were you just singing right now?” you asked curiously knowing that he’s been singing that same song for a while now.

His smile became brighter. Even though he smiles all the time, it never bothered you once, it made you feel a bit comfortable than usual. “It’s a song I heard from the radio,” he said as he took off his headphones that was around his neck. He shifted so that you two would be facing each other then he came closer, placing the headphones on your ears.

 

You listened carefully and ended up actually enjoying the song. The lyrics were sweet and the chorus could just easily get stuck in your head – in a good way. Jungkook took off the headphones after a few minutes and placed it back around his neck.

 

“What do you think?” he asked.

You smiled at him, “I love it!”

“In the future, I’m totally going to sing this song when I propose to someone – just like how my dad proposed to my mom!” he said sounding so proud and excited.

“Really?” giggled, “For who?”

He crossed his arms, “For you,” he said with so much determination in his tone.

 

You were a bit shocked at his reply. It has already been a year since you knew each other, you didn’t think he would th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter